Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > RV Events & Gatherings
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 01-28-2007, 03:34 PM   #1

Thought some with cabin fever would like to know the Del. Camping show will be in Dover this next weekend Jan 31st to Feb 4th. There will be six dealers on hand and it is in the Blue Hen Ccorporate Center just north of Dover Air Base on rt 113. There were a lot oc camper both outside and inside that will give you a chance to start thinking spring and getting on the road again. I hope your like me waiting to turn the key and go north , south or anyplace there is a campground. The show will have to do this week but will get everyone going and maybe youo may see some old friends. Willie

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-28-2007, 04:49 PM   #2

Mid Atlantic Campers
Hey Willie, how the heck you doing. Are you home or still in FLA ? I may be in new castle next Sat, I could drive down to Dover, anything there worth seeing ? Besides you.....

2007 National RV Pacifica 36'
Jestme13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 07:00 PM   #3

Won't be anything to exciting but thought some folks might like to know about it as a thing to do for get out and about. Not like the Harrisburg or Tampa show as a lot of TT and 5th wheel campers. They have some motor homes but not to many big rigs. We are back from Fl but ready to go back if only we could. Had a great time and it was good to meet up with everyone. Sorry about your wifes family loss. Life is short and times like that give us a chance to remmber the fact. Take care and you and Bill stay out of trouble. Willie
Old 01-29-2007, 03:54 PM   #4

Mid Atlantic Campers
Now that wouldn't be any fun

2007 National RV Pacifica 36'
Jestme13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 05:41 PM   #5
Administrator Emeritus

Quote:
Sorry about your wifes family loss. Life is short and times like that give us a chance to remmber the fact.
Steve,as I've been out of town for several weeks and not in ALL of the forums....did I regrettably miss something?
rebelsbeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 06:50 PM   #6

We are still down here in Naples and it is cold here too

I had a chance to get in and look over the LA and it sure is a nice piece of work

David