Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > RV Events & Gatherings
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 04-21-2013, 08:19 PM   #15

We are going to Ouray and thanks for the pic of the garage just rub it in

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-21-2013, 09:27 PM   #16

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Just wanted to echo Ginny's thanks to everyone for the great time at
Cape Girardeau. It could not have been a better way to start out with our RV.

Got the levelers fixed, they only needed recalibration. We ended up coming back through Arkansas and stopped for the night in Little Rock. I changed my mine based on the weather alert about strong winds across Missouri. I don’t know how they were in Missouri but they were plenty strong in Arkansas.

There was a large group of retired military at the RV Park in Little Rock and we talked with one interesting gentleman that was restoring a 1969 Airstream.

Anyway we made it back home safe and sound and glad everyone did the same.

I am in the process of getting the pictures edited and hope to have them to you soon. It looks like the best way will be to post them to “Photo Bucket”. I will email or PM you through IRV2.

Tim, the "barn" looks great.

Jim

Cart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 10:19 PM   #17

Fleetwood Owners Club
Jim, glad the levelars are back working for you. Had we'd known you were heading back our way we would have pulled out with you. I could have used a good wind block! Did you stay in the downtown Rv park? A unique park at least.
Randy and Sharon are headed to Ouray, Co the last weekend in July through first week in Aug. Mary and I have been looking at possibly meeting up with them for a few days at least. We are open for adventure from July 8 till about the first week of Aug. before we need to be back home. What kind of itinerary are y'all looking at. We have no set plans as of yet!

Randy, you invited, you may see us! Still working on plans. The barn enlargment was what kept me from shinning my wheels. Not rubbing it in, just glad it's done. Golly Gee Batman, it's no Bat Cave!!
Old 04-22-2013, 06:50 PM   #18

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
We did stay in the park in downtown Little Rock. It is a very nice park with all hookups, wifi and really nice people. We didn't decide which way we were going until we heard the report about the high winds across Missouri. Not sure if they could have been much worse than the wind in Arkansas.

Jim
Cart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:20 PM   #19

Jim (CART) glad you got your levelers fixed.

Jim (huntnski) that is a super great looking place to store your RV. makes us all want to have a place like that.