Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > RV Events & Gatherings
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 04-05-2013, 09:32 AM   #43
RLS

Don't look to us for what to do, we don't know what we are doing most of the time. We just like to get together and have fun and eat.

RLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-05-2013, 09:47 AM   #44

Fleetwood Owners Club
LOL!! Yes Don, I am talking to you!! I will hold you down and let your wife beat you for wearing that in the Cracker Barrel Parking Lot! LMAO!!!

All kidding aside Don, I am looking forward to meeting you in at the Cracker Barrel on Thursday night! Deb and I decided to leave straight from my shop on Thursday early evening so maybe we will catch up to you guys before Mt.Vernon. We are going to roll about 4:30 or 5:00 and I saw you were leaving your place around 6:00.
Don I will have my CB on channel 19 just so you know but, I think you have my cell number as well.

RLS we will see what you guys are up to when we roll in HOT!! lol

Nobody else wants to rumble so I guess I will have to calm down before I get there.

Craig N Deb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 08:23 PM   #45

What!!!! no leader in the Winnie group????

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLS View Post
Don't look to us for what to do, we don't know what we are doing most of the time. We just like to get together and have fun and eat.
guess you'll have to come over to our group & learn from a Pro. and NO, it's not me but we have a Professional leader in our group who's been to many iRV2 outings before.

you'all are having Way To Much Fun on these threads!!!!

What have I gotten myself into??? threats--fights---BS--etc.
i'm tooooo old to get injured
Old 04-05-2013, 10:43 PM   #46

Fleetwood Owners Club
Don't. Worry twoslides, when I have a rumble it's usually cleared up with tums. I've got plenty to share.

Speaking of tight shirts, I'm thinking of litagation against under armorial for false advertising. I bought one of those shirts so I would look like one of those dummies they have them displayed on, you know, big chest and shoulders an 6pak abs. What I got was a dummie in the mirror that looked like he had been shrink wrapped!

First day out only minor problem, setting in son's drive texting you guys. Life is "some kind of wonderful "
Old 04-07-2013, 06:05 PM   #47

Fleetwood Owners Club
Have to back out..

Hi, everyone. Unfortunately, Liz and I have decided not to try to make the Cape trip as originally planned. I spent 3 days in the hospital unexpectedly last week (much better now, thanks, but still recuperating) and that set my schedule way back. Then I hooked up the water hose to the coach yesterday to start flushing out the antifreeze--and discovered the bypass valve is cracked and leaking. No telling what else I will find once I get the valve fixed...and there's still other stuff to do. So, we will look forward to meeting everyone another time this season.

--Tim C.
tcolburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 06:46 PM   #48

Fleetwood Owners Club
Tim, truly hate to hear of your hospital stay. The valve on the MH can be fixed but we all have to spend more time taking better care of our selfs , maybe next trip, stay in touch. Just so you will know what your missing I fill confident this bunch will be talking on the forum!
Old 04-07-2013, 07:47 PM   #49

Fleetwood Owners Club
Well fellows I think I found our colors!

Name:   image-220875964.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  19.6 KB
Old 04-07-2013, 08:12 PM   #50

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Well fellows I think I found our colors!
Attachment 36527
Man, you make me wish I had never even JOKED about colors. LOL
Old 04-07-2013, 08:52 PM   #51

Fleetwood Owners Club
First off Tim, I am sorry you were of ill health.....sorry you will miss the trip! We will all stay in touch and try for another time.
Tim and Don......wowwww LMAO!!! I wish we would have never discussed colors at this point! The rumble is off!!!
I am fueled, Propane gassed, Clean, Loaded up, and now.......Ready to roll! I am so excited!!!
Craig N Deb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:33 AM   #52

Fleetwood Owners Club
Or you saying I should cancel my order? I guess I could use the pair I have to wash my rig in at camp. Ok, to avoid the loss of any more of our group I Will Not Be Wearing These Pink Short Shorts with Logo at anytime during the rest of my life! AND no rumbles that Tums want take care of.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:22 AM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcolburn View Post
Hi, everyone. Unfortunately, Liz and I have decided not to try to make the Cape trip as originally planned. I spent 3 days in the hospital unexpectedly last week (much better now, thanks, but still recuperating) and that set my schedule way back. Then I hooked up the water hose to the coach yesterday to start flushing out the antifreeze--and discovered the bypass valve is cracked and leaking. No telling what else I will find once I get the valve fixed...and there's still other stuff to do. So, we will look forward to meeting everyone another time this season.

--Tim C.
glad to read you're doing OK now---wish you could have made it. you & i were probably the only ones with GAS rigs, seems like most others are DP rigs except at least 1 is towing a trailer.

just checked Weather Channel, lows in 30's highs in 50's----so who forgot to order warmer weather? better bring extra firewood.

BTW---i'm only bringing ONE box of Girl Scout Cookies!! i usually don't share them with anyone--even DW.

i am speechless about the Pink watchamacallets & i'm not going to make a comment. everyone have safe trip.
Old 04-08-2013, 03:07 PM   #54

Fleetwood Owners Club
Two slides,did you see sky boss's avatar? I think that's him setting at the controls of his rig. Some impressive dash configuration.

Ginny, Jim ,
Haven't heard from you in a while, everything going ok?

I know Ms Ray was rallying this past weekend and grumpy is probably already there.

Can't wait to get there myself, I need the rest, baby setting 2yo right now!
Old 04-08-2013, 07:34 PM   #55

Quote:
Two slides,did you see sky boss's avatar? I think that's him setting at the controls of his rig. Some impressive dash configuration.

Ginny, Jim ,

I know Ms Ray was rallying this past weekend and grumpy is probably already there.

yes i did. at first i thought he was on a online website seeing how to make his Air Force One brake controller work however upon a closer look, i believe he's looking at VANNA WHITE on Wheel Of Fortune

Grumpy, are you at the campground yet??? did you enjoy the Elvis show at September rally? i thought it was i guess for lack of a better word (flat). maybe i've seen tooo many Elvis shows. the entertainer the nite before was much better. i thought his singing of "unchained melody" by Bill Medley of the Rightous Brothers was very good.

oh i forgot!!! your more of a Willie Nelson, Hank Williams Jr. type of person---i'll bring along my CD"s.
Old 04-08-2013, 08:50 PM   #56

Thor Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Last Call on Cape

Quote:

Ginny, Jim ,

We are great. Finally got to go on a shakedown trip this weekend. We are looking forward to the Cape trip. Jim cleaned the coach up this afternoon; however it is supposed to rain tomorrow. Just received our tow dolly today but Jim doesnt have time to get it hooked up before we leave as he is still working part-time so we will be without a car but we are still going to have a good time.

Are we the only attendees from Texas?

See ya'll on Friday.

ginny47 is offline   Reply With Quote