Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > RV Events & Gatherings
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 04-08-2013, 10:02 PM   #57

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Guys...that is my all seeing psychotropic, mezmeronic, catatonic flux capacitor calibration tool. However, it does receive programing transmitted over 10 years ago when Vanna White was super hot. I'm trying to peddle it to Santa Claus as a faster way of sorting his list of who has been good and who has been bad. It does have a few more options available but I've been told by certain folks in high places that if I did tell anyone, I would later have to kill them.

So...da bottom line is...don't mess wid me! You never know where or when you might end up.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-08-2013, 10:10 PM   #58

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky_Boss
Guys...that is my all seeing psychotropic, mezmeronic, catatonic flux capacitor calibration tool. However, it does receive programing transmitted over 10 years ago when Vanna White was super hot. I'm trying to peddle it to Santa Claus as a faster way of sorting his list of who has been good and who has been bad. It does have a few more options available but I've been told by certain folks in high places that if I did tell anyone, I would later have to kill them.

So...da bottom line is...don't mess wid me! You never know where or when you might end up.
That last part sounds very much like Air Traffic Control instructions to the obstinate. Roger that. Understanding you're canceling IFR. See and be seen now in effect.

flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 08:17 AM   #59

Fleetwood Owners Club
Are we the only attendees from Texas?

Yes Ginny , we had a Plano version of a Texan coming but had to back out so we will settle for the improved Reno version! We will miss them but think we will like the upgrade! (For the record, I'm not talking behind flagships back, I know he's still following this thread)

Saw were grumpy trucker is in fact already there and checking out The Cape. Maybe he can be our tour guide!

I'm in Warsaw, MO now, it's nice a little cool at nights so Ginny bring some sleeves . You guys from IL will love it I bet!
Old 04-09-2013, 08:58 AM   #60

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Huntski - my Plano ears were burning. Speaking of burning. We actually didn't so much as back out - just having an Amish cooling unit delivered to a shop this week and taking the Bounder in this Saturday for the install. You'll thank me for it later! Although I'm pretty sure Don is rolling "hot" with the original 1210 in his DSDP. As Arlo Guthrie once said, "and they all moved away from me (Don) on the group W bench (Cape G park).
Old 04-09-2013, 09:30 AM   #61

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
...Although I'm pretty sure Don is rolling "hot" with the original 1210 in his DSDP. As Arlo Guthrie once said, "and they all moved away from me (Don) on the group W bench (Cape G park).
Thanks buddy! Just remind me of how much I distrust/dislike my Notcold. LOL Yep, just drop a bomb in the crowd but don't show up? Come on you coward! LOL I guess me, my colors and Notcold will just have to be sent to the penalty box for the duration of the rally.

Seriously my friend, hope all goes well with your installations over the next week. You have some great stuff being done to the Bounder. I hope we can mini-rally down to your neck of the woods before too long. I'll bring my passport to enter and leave the great nation of TX too.
Old 04-09-2013, 02:39 PM   #62

Fleetwood Owners Club
Flaggship it's. Suppose to be in 70s at home this weekend, sending 2 of my boys out to scoutt out the fishing holes. I can smell catfish frying in May! Home made ice cream churning. Got to live it up. Before you know it 100+degrees and Texas size humidity!
Old 04-09-2013, 03:56 PM   #63

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski
Flaggship it's. Suppose to be in 70s at home this weekend, sending 2 of my boys out to scoutt out the fishing holes. I can smell catfish frying in May! Home made ice cream churning. Got to live it up. Before you know it 100+degrees and Texas size humidity!
Despite the excellent catfish, homemade or Blue Blue Bell, the weather has finally taken it's toll on us. When we retire next year we will be off n runnin full time and become South Dakotans and winter Texans and it won't be north Texas. We're going to do our best to stay out of the heat and cold. Hopefully there will be catfish and crappie wherever we go, but we like trout and red snapper too! The wind today blew our lights out for a bit. Makes working from home more enjoyable.
Old 04-09-2013, 04:38 PM   #64

I think I am just about ready to go waiting till friday morning to wash motorhome and then down the road we go
Old 04-09-2013, 05:24 PM   #65

Pond Piggies Club
Yes, we are here. We are parked next to the club house, in the cripple spot. Betty seen my wife using her walker, and offered the site to us.

See everybody soon
Grumpytrkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 11:10 AM   #66

I am dragging a trailer to the get together. My son and I went to a rally in Chattanooga last week and took the 1975 Barth motorhome. I am bringing the 1968 Barth trailer to Cape and my daughter is coming with me and maybe a pup.

What night is the wine and cheese thing planned for, we will be arriving Thursday afternoon.

Looking forward to meeting ya'll.
Old 04-10-2013, 02:35 PM   #67

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by msbarth View Post
I am dragging a trailer to the get together. My son and I went to a rally in Chattanooga last week and took the 1975 Barth motorhome. I am bringing the 1968 Barth trailer to Cape and my daughter is coming with me and maybe a pup.

What night is the wine and cheese thing planned for, we will be arriving Thursday afternoon.

Looking forward to meeting ya'll.
Mary, glad to hear from you, hope you had a good rally last week. We have one camper there already, I'll be in Thursday as well. The campfire for the wine, cheese, coffee, sweets, Jack D or warm milk is Friday night. I plan on having my lawn chair out and ready early, sims some of or group will be arriving hot! Some may be flying in for all I can tell! Look forward to meeting all of you folks.

Craig, may need some help trouble shoting a Fleetwwod problem. Seem every time I set behind wheel it starts raining. Well at least coach gets washed of regularly.
Old 04-10-2013, 04:31 PM   #68

Fleetwood Owners Club
LOL Tim!
I am sitting here crying now that I know I spent weeks washing, waxing, polishing, sealing, etc. Now I am going to drive out into the rain!!
I am watching our radar and it is cold and rainy.... :(
I guess all of that was for nothing Tim, so no need to worry.....I am rolling in dirty!!
Craig N Deb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:57 PM   #69

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Now now. Everything is for somethin, and nuthin is for nuthin.
Old 04-10-2013, 06:08 PM   #70

The good lord works in may ways Craig now we are all equal. ( DIRTY )