Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > RV Events & Gatherings
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 02-11-2011, 04:57 AM   #1

Forest River Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Nascar racing

I would love to hear from anybody that is a NASCAR camper about their favorite tracks, dry camping suggestions, or anything NASCAR.

I PLAN TO LIVE FOREVER. IT'S WORKING SO FAR.
Akibase is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-11-2011, 06:03 AM   #2

Have dry camped at Phoenix, Las Vegas, Talladega and Atlanta. We are going to Talladega and Michigan this year.
Talladega by far is the best race, but it's neck and neck on dry camping at Talledega and Phoenix.
We have solar panels and generator for electricity and I have a 72 gallon water tank in the back of the truck for water.
Black water and grey water usually not an issue. But most tracks have honey wagons or dump stations.
If the price is right on campsites I usually buy 2 that way we have more room. Most sites are 20x40. It's usually loud and rowdy sometimes at the track, but always fun.
Talladega has free camping, but to get the best ones you need to get there early.
We usually do 6-7 days at the tracks we go to. Don't have to worry to much about parking the 5th Wheel or traffic in and out.

Old 12-21-2011, 08:22 PM   #3

believe it or not! i got free tix to go to nascar july 2011.ya whatever i thot!but the biggest 88 fan in the world is my son quint!so reluctuntly i take him!well needless to say that was the lenox 301!we walked what seemed like an ocean of rvs laden with fan fav flags and such.my son said daddy i wish we could get an rv.so i look on craigslist and found my challenger.so we did the sylania 300 in redneck style.gas gennie loud as hell off to the side and we will be hittin nhis every year for both races.i met the nicest people and we had a ball.so i guess thanks to nascar im an rver!!
Old 12-21-2011, 08:46 PM   #4

Forest River Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
WOW-----Let's Go Racing!!!!!!!!!!!

That's great. We will be there also. We never miss NHIS. We do both races and have never missed a cup race at Loudon. Where will you be camping? How old is the little buddy? Will have my 15 year old grandson with me at July race. If you are interested, I can probably get hot passes. I have close ties to the Rouch organization.
By the way, congrats to you on your RV purchase.

SEE YOU AT THE TRACK

I PLAN TO LIVE FOREVER. IT'S WORKING SO FAR.
Akibase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 08:59 PM   #5

i dont know yet i get comp tix from work.so its up in the air. roush is some good stuff.my boys are 8 and 4.ill try to meet up with ya i like s6 just up the hill and not to far let me know where u will be