Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > RV Events & Gatherings
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 11-17-2006, 06:03 AM   #1

Tiffin Owners Club
I cannot believe how nuts the unreserved lot was last week at the Phoenix race. We normally arrive Tuesday afternoon, but decided to go Monday this year. I'm glad we did. We arrived around 2pm and was dumped in a staging area. Some people had to wait there for 6 hours. We waited for 2. When we finally got to "choose" a spot, it was aready almost full. Most people simply roped off several spots with only one vehicle. One person took 10 spots with just a pile of firewood. I think there will be changes next year.

909dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-17-2006, 06:03 AM   #2

Tiffin Owners Club
I cannot believe how nuts the unreserved lot was last week at the Phoenix race. We normally arrive Tuesday afternoon, but decided to go Monday this year. I'm glad we did. We arrived around 2pm and was dumped in a staging area. Some people had to wait there for 6 hours. We waited for 2. When we finally got to "choose" a spot, it was aready almost full. Most people simply roped off several spots with only one vehicle. One person took 10 spots with just a pile of firewood. I think there will be changes next year.

909dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 02:38 PM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
909dude, can't comment on the Phoenix deal but one of our regulars on the toyhauler forum was there too, think he had a reserved space though.

But, noticed this is your first post here on iRV2 so welcome aboard and just so everyone can welcome you too, I have added a shortcut from your post to our "New Member Check In forum", hope you don't mind and again, we're glad to have you here on iRV2.
Vette Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 11:21 PM   #4
Community Moderator

Country Coach Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Gulf Streamers Club
909dude, welcome to iRV2.com. We are glad to have you join us here and we look forward to reading of your adventures and experiences. You will find we are a group of fun loving RVers that like to help each other where we can. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I am sure you will enjoy the website and hope that you will be an active participant in the forums. Good luck and take care.
06 Saturn Vue, 06 Chevy Z71 4x4 & 2014 Corvette Z51 M7
RV Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 06:10 PM   #5

I Doubt it......