- Spend a night in the MH and test everything before embarking out on your first adventure with it.
- Make sure you have basic: Drinking Water hose, Power adapters, Sewer hose (plus extender), flashlight, map, Phone numbers, etc etc
- Avoid major city rush hour traffic
- Make campground reservations?
- All fluids good?
- Not all Wal*Mart stores permit parking (Most do
- Get weighed, check tire pressure
- RV toilet paper, paper towels, etc
- Basic tool kit, duct tape, tie wraps, bungie cords, gloves
- Cool night clothing (just in case)
- Pre-Trip checklist: Slides in before jacks up;;;; Jacks down before slides out
- Lock and check cabinets, doors, etc
- Storage compartment doors secure?
- No obstacles in front of the slide path?
- Test vehicle driving lights: Turn signal, brake lights, headlights, etc
- Just buying? Very important: Check very closely on all walls, corners and roof for DELAMINATION (water leaks) RV Death
- All slides should move freely and smoothly
- Insurance? Temp tag?
All secure? Jacks up? Slides in? TV antenna down? Awnings secure?
Happy RV'ing Have a safe and enjoyable trip