RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > Navigation, Routes & Roads
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-28-2018, 11:33 AM   #15

LOL- no, I know it is not there, however, that would have been nice. Are you also having a 50th next year?

LovesToWine is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-28-2018, 05:58 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesToWine View Post
LOL- no, I know it is not there, however, that would have been nice. Are you also having a 50th next year?

Would have been amazing....yes my wife is having her 50th next year

dmcgiffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 11:15 AM   #17

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Suggested add ons.

Fort Bragg, Princess seafood & restaurant. The girls catch their own fish and crab, all very fresh. About 2 miles north of 20 where it meets 1.
Fish Market & Deli | Princess Seafood

Bodega Bay, about 30 miles west of Petaluma, on Hwy 1. Doran beach and Westside are two county parks, there are others. Go tp Spud Point for crab and clam chowder!

Jalama Beach camping, right on the ocean, spectacular views, probably need reservations. About 10 miles south of Lompoc, 15 miles west of Hwy 1, very curvy and slow but well worth it. https://www.countyofsb.org/parks/jalamacamping.sbc

Rincon Beach Parkway, just north of Venture, can’t get any closer to the ocean then here, no hook ups, now by reservation.
https://www.ventura.org/parks-depart...incon-parkway/
Harrysait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 11:41 AM   #18

We pulled a 31 ft toy hauler on that route & it was very exciting....to say the least....our biggest problem was the cyclists on the side of the road!!! You need to watch out for them...as you are going around curves ....all of a sudden they are there!! many spots where there are no shoulder for them to get over, you are going around a switchback & you can't get any closer to the centre line in case something is coming the other way !! Even worse in the fog we experienced....practice a lot of patience to avoid any mishaps!! Cheers and good luck!!

lunajune is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
california