Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > Navigation, Routes & Roads
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-20-2017, 06:42 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky_Boss View Post
We would like about a week somewhere near Seattle to visit the Boeing museum and some of the usual touristy places. After that we want to spend a week in Anacortes with some ferry trips and maybe a drive up to Vancouver BC for a day. Then we start our eastward trek back to IL for a wedding at the end of July. Tentatively we will be in those areas from June 2nd through the 16th but we are a bit flexible.

BTW...are you talking about 101 or the PCH being rough? The PCH would be a NO GO because of some MAJOR bridge repair/replacement and wash outs.
There are a few places to stay for Seattle area ventures. One is the Kent KOA, Lake Pleasant in Bothell and a few places on HWY 99 in Lynnwood (not so nice).

And yes PCH is a mess.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-20-2017, 08:57 PM   #30

We moved from Everett to Anacortes after I retired from Boeing. Been here since 1999 and I'll only leave if i'm in a wooden overcoat, unless I'm non- compos-mentis and need family help.

We live in a neighborhood over the ridge to the south of the Ferry terminal.

Old 03-21-2017, 09:47 AM   #31

If you are in San Juan Bautista, and hungry for Mexican food - try Jardines. I used to live in Gilroy and we'd run down Jardines for dinner. May is nice and they had a patio out back with free roaming chickens in the cactus gardens. You can walk around the old mission area, but that is about all there is to see there. A combo friendly biker bar, bakery , few stores, few other eateries, but not much else.

Tags
vent