Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > 5th Wheel Discussion
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 09-12-2014, 09:00 AM   #1
Artic Fox

Is there a forum for Artic Fox

rbuttolph is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-12-2014, 09:04 AM   #2
Northwood RV Owners Association Forum

It cost $20.00 to join, but you get 30 a day free trial.

Cumminsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 11:50 AM   #3
Wonderful RV's. Too bad their dealer network's just not good. Dealers are few and far between.
Bamaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 01:09 PM   #4
I'm seeing a lot of pickup units.
Is there dealers that handle 30' & longer 5er's
rbuttolph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 04:04 PM   #5
What state? I've seen units as far east as Montana. FWIW Northwood will authorize any warranty work thru any RV repair facility. We purchased our NW Fox Mountain 300 miles form home. Needed a repair so I called NW and they gave me the name of an independent repair facility in town.
Cumminsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 04:26 PM   #6
cheapest warranty company I ever worked on. I had to change a front window and rock guard which came un assembled and required all the decals laid out and it came with 5 rolls of tiny pinstipping which had to be installed around the perimeter of the rock guard. I took my time did a very nice job and called in for the labor time it took me nearly 3 hours to do and they paid me .2 which is 12 min total time. For 12 min time I walk past the RV and toss the parts in the open door period. It takes more than 12 min to bring the unit into the shop and get the paper work let alone actually do anything. So I informed my boss if he ever put one in my bay again he could call me when it was done. He said I could not refuse work and I pointed out that he would have a choice fire me or not but I would never touch one again under warranty that was 12 years ago I have not touched one since.
1mainiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 04:53 PM   #7
Looked at them yesterday

I spent a couple hours looking at them yesterday and to me some of the fit and finish was not as good as I would expect for such an expensive unit.

The rear electric stabilizers were also way to close to the ground in the fully retracted position and I can see them possibly getting damaged easily when going thru dips as they are located at the very rear of the frame.

I really wanted to like the coach but am having second thoughts on purchasing now after a closer look.

I'd love to hear owner experiences with them as I think they would be a great 4 season coach.

wantajustrid is offline   Reply With Quote