We have a 2010 Montana, with Mor/ryde suspension from the factory. Recently had a blowout on the right front axle tire, at 65MPH. Lucky no damage to the trailer, & about 2 miles from Camping World, limped in & put on a new tire. Continued about 1,100 miles home. Noticed bad tire wear on the outside of the left front axle tire, same axle as the blowout, opposite side. Measured the space between the two tires on both sides, & found the space 5/8" bigger on the left side. Dropped a plumb line fron the king pin & made an X on the ground, measured from each tire on the front axle, & the left tire was about 1/2" closer to the X. Decided to install a wet bolt kit, possible worn bushings & shackles. After the install, towed the rig about 5 miles, & did the measurments again, no change, although the old parts were a bit worn out. Took the trailer to a truck spring shop that does alignment, about a 25mile trip each way, they set it up on the machine, & said the front axle was bent, gave me the printout with the results. I took the rig back home & called Dexter, they told me how to get the #'s from the axle, & would ship a new one. While under the trailer I decided to measure again. I measured the space between both axles at each end, it's now the same, as is the space between both wheels, and the distance from the wheels to the plumb line mark. I have since jacked each wheel up & checked the U bolts, all tight. Checked the center pin on each spring pack, & wire brushed the welds, & checked for cracks on the spring hangers, all good. The shop didn't do any adjustments, only checked the alignment. Something moved under there, & I'm out of ideas. Sorry for the long story, just wanted to cover everything I have done to this point. Any new Ideas.
2010 34' Montana 5 wheel, pulled by 2009 dodge 3500 diesel, 4x4.(gone), 2016 Ford F-350, SRW, 4X4, Diesel.