Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > 5th Wheel Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-04-2011, 12:33 AM   #15

C'mon, guys, the lady is asking for a little help. Does anyone know what it's REALLY for??

Nuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-04-2011, 09:21 AM   #16

How clever, you will have to tell us all how to actually do that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-04-2011, 09:27 AM   #17

LOL.... I guess I had better change my sign on name. The ms are my first and last initial. It does not stand for "Miss" LOL. I am a guy not a gal !!!!!! , but I can fully understand how anyone could make that mistake after looking at my name and getting a gal not a guy out of that. LOL I had better change that...do not want to confuse anyone. Moreover, I still do not know what the heck that apparatus is. I am hoping some other 2000 Fleetwood 5th wheel owner has one and can respond. Thanks for the entertainment forum....never dreamed you all were so creative with your guessing. AND…there is nothing worse that a guy who everyone thinks is a girl and has an apparatus that he does not know what it is or how to use it LOL !!!!!!
Old 07-04-2011, 09:34 AM   #18

Nor'easters Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Workhorse Chassis Owner
The only worse thing than a guy who everyone thinks is a girl, would be if he is blonde too!
Purplefans & Harvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 09:35 AM   #19

oooooooo you are gonna make allot of blonde girls mad in here.
Old 07-04-2011, 09:43 AM   #20

How big is this thing? What are the measurements?
Bob
1ciderdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 10:43 AM   #21

Here are the measurements of this thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ciderdog View Post
How big is this thing? What are the measurements?
Bob
It is about 13" by 8"

Here are some more shots of it with the size the white swing lid.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Unidentifed measurements.JPG
Views:	127
Size:	130.5 KB
ID:	11828   Click image for larger version

Name:	Unidentifed measurements (2).JPG
Views:	121
Size:	131.5 KB
ID:	11829  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Unidentifed measurements (3).JPG
Views:	126
Size:	137.7 KB
ID:	11830  
Old 07-04-2011, 10:46 AM   #22

Oh by the way the moderator changed my screen name from ms5thweel to first5thwheel so I would not confuse anyone futher. LOL
Old 07-04-2011, 10:48 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by first5thwheel View Post
LOL.... I guess I had better change my sign on name. The ms are my first and last initial. It does not stand for "Miss" LOL. I am a guy not a gal !!!!!! , but I can fully understand how anyone could make that mistake after looking at my name and getting a gal not a guy out of that. LOL I had better change that...do not want to confuse anyone. Moreover, I still do not know what the heck that apparatus is. I am hoping some other 2000 Fleetwood 5th wheel owner has one and can respond. Thanks for the entertainment forum....never dreamed you all were so creative with your guessing. AND…there is nothing worse that a guy who everyone thinks is a girl and has an apparatus that he does not know what it is or how to use it LOL !!!!!!
I'm sorry!! That "assume" thing got me again!! Your device looks like it could be a "crisper" like the bottom drawers in a home refrigerator. Have you checked your appliance manuals?
Old 07-04-2011, 10:51 AM   #24

I am going to pull out the paperwork I have on the frig and see if it give me any information like that. I too was wondering if it was some kind of criper lid. I have no idea how to install it in there. There are criper draws but they already have a plasitc sealed top to keep items fresh. This extra thing looks like it is made to hang from a shelf based on those curled rubber tipped ends. I am just stumped what the heck this thing is?
Old 07-04-2011, 11:11 AM   #25

Newmar Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Betcha it's for holding those "bigger gallons" of milk in the fridge.
Steve N Sal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 10:56 AM   #26

I pulled out the paperwork on the refrigerator, and there is no instructions on how to use any of the additional attachments that came extra. Most of them are common sense and I can figure out where they go. This particular piece has me stumped as I still don't know how it attaches or what exactly it is used for. Who knows it may not even go to the frig, but I am leaning in that direction. I was hoping a 2000 Fleetwood Wilderness or Prowler owner may have had an Identical refrigerator and have seen this item and knows exactly what it is for. So all you 2000 Fleetwood owners if you have a Dometic Americana refig please by all means give me a yell if you know what this is and how it is attached. Thanks everyone for your replies and idea's of what you might thing it is.
Old 07-05-2011, 11:16 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by first5thwheel View Post
I pulled out the paperwork on the refrigerator, and there is no instructions on how to use any of the additional attachments that came extra. Most of them are common sense and I can figure out where they go. This particular piece has me stumped as I still don't know how it attaches or what exactly it is used for. Who knows it may not even go to the frig, but I am leaning in that direction. I was hoping a 2000 Fleetwood Wilderness or Prowler owner may have had an Identical refrigerator and have seen this item and knows exactly what it is for. So all you 2000 Fleetwood owners if you have a Dometic Americana refig please by all means give me a yell if you know what this is and how it is attached. Thanks everyone for your replies and idea's of what you might thing it is.
Have you tried the Fleetwood or Dometic web sites? I'm really surprised someone with the same unit hasn't answered this yet! And I'm curious, too!!!
Old 07-05-2011, 11:27 AM   #28

Good Idea, I will try the web site, maybe I can even call them and give them the model and maybe someone at the company and tell me what it is and how it attaches. My frig is 11 years old so I am sure I can still get info. I am as surprised as you that another person has not replied having the same unit and the same item. It really has me baffled. :O)