Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > 5th Wheel Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-08-2011, 09:24 AM   #57

Skitrip is correct. Someone asked this question on another forum and got an answer with a photo as to how it's used.

Afubar is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-08-2011, 10:08 AM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiTrip View Post
It is a trash bag holder (I bought one at WalMart). It should come with a white plastic lid that snaps on top. You attach it to a drawer to hold a plastic grocery bag or a kitchen trash bag.
Hope that helps!
That is what I stated way back in post #13 But did anyone listen On the other hand, we really needed all the great discussion

dayle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:28 AM   #59

I thihk you are right !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiTrip View Post
It is a trash bag holder (I bought one at WalMart). It should come with a white plastic lid that snaps on top. You attach it to a drawer to hold a plastic grocery bag or a kitchen trash bag.
Hope that helps!
I just attached it to a draw and it does hold the disposable store trash bags. AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!! CASE SOLVED. Must be this is designed to be used portable for like when you are peeling potatoes or some other temporary messy job. I have never seen one before. I don't get the lid part because you only use it for a short time, but it makes perfect since. THANKS SO MUCH. I have wracked my brain for days over what the heck this was. I am sure the rest of the forum will do hats off to you because we have all spent days trying to figure this out. I will attach a picture showing how it works. For all of you that guessed a trash bag holder you are correct. Thanks dayle1 for solving the mystery.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03770.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	211.9 KB
ID:	11927   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03771.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	211.4 KB
ID:	11928  

Name:	DSC03772.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	206.1 KB
ID:	11929  
Old 07-08-2011, 10:29 AM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayle1 View Post
That is what I stated way back in post #13 But did anyone listen On the other hand, we really needed all the great discussion
Larry I am so sorry we missed post 13 !!!!!! I did not see that post, but later found it. Thanks again for solving this puzzle.
Old 07-08-2011, 10:30 AM   #61

Photo's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afubar View Post
Skitrip is correct. Someone asked this question on another forum and got an answer with a photo as to how it's used.
Cool...do you have a way I can view that post and photo's. I took pictures of how I thought it might work, mine could be a bit off.
Old 07-08-2011, 10:33 AM   #62

It does hold garbage bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by swampdog View Post
looks like one of those things you put on the cabinet door below the sink and hang a walmart bag to put garbage IN
I missed this post too. Yes that is exactly what it is.
Old 07-08-2011, 11:08 AM   #63
YC1

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
See if this works. I enlisted help from another forum and got many hilarious responses there too. I just couldn't stand the suspense. I searched the internet and could not find that exact model. Try hangning it over the cabinet and send a picture if that works.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	61
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	11930  
Old 07-08-2011, 11:14 AM   #64

Thanks YC1

Quote:
Originally Posted by YC1 View Post
See if this works. I enlisted help from another forum and got many hilarious responses there too. I just couldn't stand the suspense. I searched the internet and could not find that exact model. Try hangning it over the cabinet and send a picture if that works.
Post #59, I just put up this morning with photo's of how it works. Afubar sent me a message with a link to another RV forum that had the exact same photo you just posted.

It is funny how the thing works. I think it works best with the two handle store bags. In my photo's I used a normal gargage bag, it works but I think the store bags are better. Next time I have a messy kitchen job I think I will pull this little buddy out and use it. I like the fact it clips on to any type for drawer or door. Cool invention. Great idea for an RV kitchen helper.
Old 07-08-2011, 11:45 AM   #65

Newmar Owners Club
That just proves my theory of a laundry bag holder. Set it up, throw the laundry in, tie it up and throw the laundry away. Buy new, clean clothes!
Don't tell my wife. We will have to go out and buy one, and the resultant new wardrobe.

Glad your mystery was solved.
a10koaksfed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:13 PM   #66

Actually, YC1 is the one who's thread I sent you. All credit goes to him. I only sent the link to show you how it was used.

Dang, glad this mystery is solved. The people on the RV Forums are simply the greatest!!!
Afubar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:22 PM   #67

Fleetwood Owners Club
I know, I know!!! I recently watched a horror film. It's a medieval torture device.
Always-RVing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:27 PM   #68

Tiffin Owners Club
First5thwheel

Now that this is solved where's the party to test how many cans it will hold??

jack
Old 07-08-2011, 02:59 PM   #69

The Throw away laundry bag....

Quote:
Originally Posted by a10koaksfed View Post
That just proves my theory of a laundry bag holder. Set it up, throw the laundry in, tie it up and throw the laundry away. Buy new, clean clothes!
Don't tell my wife. We will have to go out and buy one, and the resultant new wardrobe.

Glad your mystery was solved.
I like your idea, but my wallet would not LOL. Don't worry your secret is safe I won't let on to your wife.... Thanks for the reply.
Old 07-08-2011, 03:02 PM   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack R View Post
First5thwheel

Now that this is solved where's the party to test how many cans it will hold??

jack
LOL !!!!!!!!!!!! Now that is a very practical use for this portable garbage can. Shoot we better get a bunch of them and go 5th wheel to 5th wheel and fill them up. The best part we have them all bagged for the recycle deposit refund. LOL LIke the way you think !!!!!!