Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > 5th Wheel Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-06-2013, 02:10 PM   #1

Mid Atlantic Campers
Continental Coach

Anybody familiar with Continental Coach, and or any owners here on the forum.
Spoke with them yesterday, very nice product.

Thanks
soundman7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-08-2013, 07:46 PM   #2

Send a message via ICQ to wandering1
I think the Continental Coach is a very nice high end full time rig. I prefer a fiver to TT's but that is a very nice TT they came up with.

Continental Coach Elegance
Old 03-08-2013, 07:54 PM   #3

Mid Atlantic Campers
We like the custom 2 bedroom. My dream would be a 2 bedroom toy hauler. I would agree that there TT is very nice but we prefer fifth wheel as well

Thanks
Old 03-09-2013, 05:12 AM   #4

Mid Atlantic Campers
Not my intent to discus travel trailers. Want to here from other Continental Coach 5th wheel owners.

Where in op did I mention TT
Old 03-11-2013, 03:13 PM   #5

I have also spoke with them recently about building me a custom 2 bed 2 bath rig. Most of there rigs are sent over seas. We are in deep thought about it but haven't pulled the trigger yet, manly because I am still in thought about what the maximum length I feel I could get by with. I have been to Space Craft and New Horizon and I think Continental is so much better construction, and also a lot more plush. The Space Craft is to plain for me and New Horizon is to rustic, or country design as far as inside and there normal paint line I know they will both do what ever you want then to do for you, however I have found it better to find someone that's performs close to what you want and tweak it some instead of making them perform out of there norm totally.
life2short is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 12:52 AM   #6

Continental Coach Owner

Hi there. We have a 2013 Continental Coach Elegance and would be happy to try to answer any question you may have.

We last had a 43ft Travel Supreme 2 bedroom unit that was reliable and well cared for, but it was time to update.

We thoroughly researched before we ordered our rig; spending LONG hours at factories, talking to engineers, designers and even the owners. Here are the brands we researched: Mobile Suites, New Horizons, Spacecraft and Forks RV/Continental Coach.

While all of these are fine units, none could compare to the Continental's construction and finish. After 2 hours at the factory in Shipshewana, IN, we were sold.

We settled on a 45ft 2 bedroom unit. It took 4 months to build.

The level of fit and finish is like a million dollar bus conversion!

We are totally pleased with the product and the support. Great people!

I would recommend that you visit their factory before you order any other custom fiver--you will be blown away.
12 Tires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 07:49 AM   #7

I have not paid any attention to this mfg--looks nice and really high end. Are there any prices floating around? Say, the shortest Coach model?
Joe
'05 36TK3 Mobile Suites--retired but not forgotten
wingnut60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 09:13 AM   #8

Mid Atlantic Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfiver View Post
Hi there. We have a 2013 Continental Coach Elegance and would be happy to try to answer any question you may have.

We last had a 43ft Travel Supreme 2 bedroom unit that was reliable and well cared for, but it was time to update.

We thoroughly researched before we ordered our rig; spending LONG hours at factories, talking to engineers, designers and even the owners. Here are the brands we researched: Mobile Suites, New Horizons, Spacecraft and Forks RV/Continental Coach.

While all of these are fine units, none could compare to the Continental's construction and finish. After 2 hours at the factory in Shipshewana, IN, we were sold.

We settled on a 45ft 2 bedroom unit. It took 4 months to build.

The level of fit and finish is like a million dollar bus conversion!

We are totally pleased with the product and the support. Great people!

I would recommend that you visit their factory before you order any other custom fiver--you will be blown away.
Hello
Thanks for the reply. Is your second bedroom in the rear of the coach or is like the 101060 with the second bedroom aft of the bathroom.
Old 10-16-2013, 11:25 PM   #9

soundman7,

Yes it is similar.
Old 10-16-2013, 11:32 PM   #10

wingnut60,

They will build anything with any fixtures you want; you literally select everything. The price reflects what you pick. You could build something for $100k-$300k. Perhaps less.
Old 10-17-2013, 06:58 AM   #11

Thanks. They sure look nice. Don't know why I even asked as it is obvious that they have to be in the $100k+ range.
Joe
'05 36TK3 Mobile Suites--retired but not forgotten
wingnut60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 05:44 PM   #12

Mid Atlantic Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfiver View Post
soundman7,

Yes it is similar.
Similar to ?
Old 10-18-2013, 12:34 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundman7 View Post
Hello
Thanks for the reply. Is your second bedroom in the rear of the coach or is like the 101060 with the second bedroom aft of the bathroom.

Similar to #101060
Old 10-20-2013, 11:07 AM   #14

Bigfiver - what's your tow vehicle ?
We've been looking at their combo 5th wheel / horse trailer specs, but they said they stopped making them due to high demand of the Continental Coach. They were featured on a recent showing of 'Extreme RV's' - nice units.
PDGx is offline   Reply With Quote