Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > 5th Wheel Discussion
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-06-2014, 12:43 PM   #85

Evergreen Owners Club
Hello folks, finally figured out how to upload some pics. This is what the slides look like.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_1269.JPG
Views:	111
Size:	134.5 KB
ID:	53326   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_1294.JPG
Views:	99
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	53327  

Click image for larger version

Name:	100_1273.JPG
Views:	105
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	53328   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_1292.JPG
Views:	98
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	53330  

mo5er is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-06-2014, 01:15 PM   #86

Evergreen Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichnAna View Post
Does anyone know who makes the bathroom vents the power motor to raise the vent hood went bad and no one seems to know who makes them, there are no markings as to the name of the manufacture anywhere. It is kind of a cheap set up and the gears seem to strip out, this would not be quite so bad if I knew where to get the two way motor for the thing.
RichnAna,
I looked through all of the papers and manuals that came with my rig. Nothing on the bathroom fan. You might check this part if you think it is the motor. Good luck.....
Ventline Motor - 12V

Old 01-07-2014, 01:39 AM   #87

Evergreen Owners Club
Cumminsfan
No this looks like your standard hand crank vent but they replaced the crank knob with a two way motor which is controlled with a switch on the wall.
Almost looks like they created their own design.
Old 01-07-2014, 01:45 AM   #88

Evergreen Owners Club
MO5ER
No it's not ventline, this is an odd one it has a D shaft and is a two way for opening and closing the vent hood.
If you look at a standard manual hand crank vent that is what it is but with the knob replaced with a motor and gear to open and close the vent, odd design.
Old 01-07-2014, 01:51 AM   #89

Evergreen Owners Club
MO5ER
Our slides stick kinda of like yours, if you look close see if the slide seals against the coach. I think the gap is the thin aluminum extension below the actual slide and allows the air to pass through without causing damage to the skirting. Not sure just a thought.
Old 01-07-2014, 09:11 AM   #90

Glad you got them! It was the best renovation we did to our coach. We will be at the Tampa Super show next week. Can't wait for warmer weather! Thanks for the note.
Old 01-10-2014, 02:22 PM   #91

Evergreen Owners Club
Smile 340rk

Just signed a contract for a new 340rk which will arrive in Quebec at the end of April. I will keep it on a campground in Granby, Quebec. I spend winter in my condo in West Palm Beach. I was in sailing for 30 years and now new to RVing. i will read all your postings on the Bay Hill so as to educate myself. Thanks
Old 01-10-2014, 05:40 PM   #92

Evergreen Owners Club
Hello Andre,
Since Bay Hill is a fairly new 5er, seems like we Bay Hill owners are all learning together. A great group of people on this site with a ton of knowledge. Hope you have years of enjoyment with yours!!
Old 01-10-2014, 11:21 PM   #93

Smile

MO5er and Rich thanks for posting information on this site, its very helpful for all Bay Hill owners to share and compare. Unfortunately Bay Hill is new and has some issues to clear up. Mo5er, my drivers side slide also has a gap like the pictures you posted. I don't know why but we should try to get info from Evergreen. My 5er is finally back home. The satelite picture from my tailgater is working. The 2 coax connectors in the outside station is now labeled, and the wire runs were re-done by dealer. By the way the coax on left is for sat and right side for cable. Also if sat. is on you must take the 6 in. long u shaped coax in entertainment unit off and connect coax from dish receiver into top connection.Now the tankless water heater I'm told had plenty of hot water, the problem was the outside shower valves were on but I didn't know it.By the way, Evergreen told me they were putting in Girard system but they changed to Attwood which doesn't require the {inside the trailer} thermostat control. Attwood has a control knob on the unit itself. I plan to take 5er on short trip in the following week. I'll keep posting more.
Old 01-10-2014, 11:40 PM   #94

Evergreen Owners Club
Vinecat
Good info thanks, did not know they switched to Atwood.
I had a problem with the two way motor that lifts the bath vent hood and Evergreen is working at getting a new one for me I will post the manufacturer info when I get it.
Happy travels....
Old 01-12-2014, 04:29 PM   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichnAna View Post
Vinecat
Good info thanks, did not know they switched to Atwood.
I had a problem with the two way motor that lifts the bath vent hood and Evergreen is working at getting a new one for me I will post the manufacturer info when I get it.
Happy travels....
We had a similar problem in our 320RS. My wife fixed it by removing the screen to get to the motor. Turns out the problem was a loose screw below the white gears. Once the screw was tightened up, the motor worked fine.
Old 01-12-2014, 04:47 PM   #96

Evergreen Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by long trip View Post
We had a similar problem in our 320RS. My wife fixed it by removing the screen to get to the motor. Turns out the problem was a loose screw below the white gears. Once the screw was tightened up, the motor worked fine.
Way to go, Mrs. long trip!!!!
Old 01-12-2014, 05:54 PM   #97

Evergreen Owners Club
295 RL

Is there anything that can be applied to the outside surface to help extend the life of the vinyl graphics on our BayHill
Old 01-12-2014, 06:45 PM   #98

I do not have a Bay Hill but there are easy adjustments that can be made on my slides. Look at the mechanism and you may see what I am talking about. Should be two nuts. One on each side if the slide bracket. One nut gets backed off then the other nuts gets tightened.

IMHO - that gap should not be there.

Tags
evergreen