Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > 5th Wheel Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-18-2014, 09:18 PM   #1

Evergreen Company - LS, Alpha Gold, Bay Hill

Their top tier 5th wheel is the LifeStyle, The LifeStyle is built on the old Carriage frame but is 96" wide Cameo. Not the Carri-Lite.

Now they make Bay Hill and Alpha Gold. These two seem to me to be the same. Can anyone tell me the differences?
tuffr2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-19-2014, 05:56 AM   #2

Texas Boomers Club
HERE is a link to their website.
Old 01-21-2014, 12:34 PM   #3

Evergreen Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuffr2 View Post
Their top tier 5th wheel is the LifeStyle, The LifeStyle is built on the old Carriage frame but is 96" wide Cameo. Not the Carri-Lite.

Now they make Bay Hill and Alpha Gold. These two seem to me to be the same. Can anyone tell me the differences?
The LifeStyle was a bit more than I wanted to spend and I didn't look at the Alpha Gold. But I did like the Bay Hill.
mo5er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 03:07 PM   #4

I just realized at the Tampa RV show that Evergreen bought the name and rights to build the Alpha. It is a whole different thing than the Lifestyle. Different frame, vacuum sidewalls, different roof, cabinets are much different. Quite a bit cheaper in build from frame up. I would go for a used better rig than new Alpha.
Bob
Old 01-23-2014, 03:26 PM   #5

FiverBob - I had trouble finding LifeStyle since I was looking on the map layout for 'LifeStyle' not EverGreen. I am not sure what EverGreen is trying to do with the Bay Hill and their version of the Alpha Gold.

Not sure who they are trying to fool? Seems like a shell game to me...ugh.

I was told the Alpha Gold is 102" wide and has a boxed frame same as the 96" wide LifeStyle. I agree however the interior is not put together as nice as the LifeStyle. To me the LifeStyle should be built as the wide body model.

What this tells me is the LifeStyle is not the same as a Carriage Carri-lite but rather the lower level Carriage Cameo.
tuffr2 is offline   Reply With Quote