Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > 5th Wheel Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-23-2017, 09:46 AM   #1

Ground control 2.0 problems

Hi ! I currently have a problem with the system and I was wondering if anyone had the same issue.

When I press autolevel , it works fine with the front and back jacks , but when the sequence is almost done and the middle jacks begins to drop down , it goes about an inch , stops and then says
Level succes even thought they don't touch the ground at all.

Any idea ?

Thanks
tortue71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-10-2017, 05:14 PM   #2

Jayco Owners Club
I've the same issue. Any fix?
Old 09-11-2017, 09:08 AM   #3

Try recalibrating the system. Lippert has the sequence on line.
jacknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 08:26 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter59 View Post
I've the same issue. Any fix?
Just had the time to go to the dealer , they said the main board was defective and another one is on order. Still waiting for it
Old 10-06-2017, 09:09 AM   #5

We upgraded to the LCI Auto Leveling on our 2010 MS 36TKSB in 2015 and really like it. We have had to replace the main sensor and control panel. LCI paid for the main sensor and our extended warranty aid for the control panel.

LCI was great to work but Camping World struggles to fix things on one visit. We had to bring it back twice for the main sensor. I had our local RV shop diagnose the control panel and order the part and I had them send it to me as we were travelling.

The control panel part was easy to replace. All you need to do is pop the control panel out of its frame, unplug the wire off the old panel, plug it into the new panel and snap it back into the frame.
scout4eagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 09:42 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortue71 View Post
Hi ! I currently have a problem with the system and I was wondering if anyone had the same issue.

When I press autolevel , it works fine with the front and back jacks , but when the sequence is almost done and the middle jacks begins to drop down , it goes about an inch , stops and then says
Level succes even thought they don't touch the ground at all.

Any idea ?

Thanks
I had a similar issue Check the oil level. Mine needed 2 quarts
stan53tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 02:24 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan53tt View Post
I had a similar issue Check the oil level. Mine needed 2 quarts
Not my case , my system is electric

Tags
ems, problems