Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > 5th Wheel Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-03-2015, 09:44 AM   #15

Nor'easters Club
We have a 2014 heartland sundance 3400QB and it's perfect for us. We have 2 boys, one teen, the other pre teen. The back room has 2 slides and opens up for plenty of room for 2 boys and their friends and they have their own bathroom. The kitchen/living area separates the boys room and our room. The only thing I thought of afterwards was that a toy hauler would be nice. I think that will be our next one.
The unit seems to be well insulated with an aluminum substructure and aluminum studded walls. It also has heavy duty Dexter axels. We've put a few thousand miles on ours and it tows very well for a 5th wheel that's 38 feet long and weighing in at 14,000 pounds.

Mookie

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-09-2015, 03:17 PM   #16

For what it's worth I got banned from the Heartland owners site for my comments about HL and my new 2014 Wilderness. So I'll try to be civil here. DON'T! Bought new from Camping World in March '14 and had issues from day one(1). It still leaks grey water even after 6 attempts at repair. The list of items that have fallen off, failed, or broken is longer than allowed here. The warranty is now expired so I guess my problems are over. I know not everyone has this kind of situation and some people swear BY their HL, and I respect that. However I'm one that swears AT mine. I can't be sure if the problems were dealer or manufacturer related but I sure had a lot of them.

Old 08-09-2015, 03:55 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by EA Williams View Post
For what it's worth I got banned from the Heartland owners site for my comments about HL and my new 2014 Wilderness. So I'll try to be civil here. DON'T! Bought new from Camping World in March '14 and had issues from day one(1). It still leaks grey water even after 6 attempts at repair. The list of items that have fallen off, failed, or broken is longer than allowed here. The warranty is now expired so I guess my problems are over. I know not everyone has this kind of situation and some people swear BY their HL, and I respect that. However I'm one that swears AT mine. I can't be sure if the problems were dealer or manufacturer related but I sure had a lot of them.

Hard to believe.....but I do. How did they ban you?
WagonMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 12:41 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by EA Williams View Post
I hate to hear about your trouble with your Heartland, did you try to work with Heartland directly? We had a few minor issues with our Heartland Pioneer TT in 2013 and tried to work with Camping World but had no luck. We worked with Heartland and got everything taken care of. When we bought our Heartland Gateway this year we got it from a different dealer because of the issues we had with Camping World. I hope you get everything fixed soon.
Old 08-10-2015, 04:45 PM   #19

Sounds like my Heartland. Leaking back wall and gray and black water remote valve controls have NEVER worked. Repeated attempts to fix have failed. Bad dealer to boot. Seems that Heartland makes bad choices in who sells their product. Won't buy another Heartland.

Tags
heartland