Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > 5th Wheel Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-25-2011, 08:17 AM   #1

Heater motor not working?

Ok,I got 90 Nuwa Hitch ll that stays hooked to power,the power for the area went out for 3hrs and when it came back on,the furnace didn't work,checked breakers even flipped them just to check,the reset on furnace motor itself wasn't set-off.I've looked everywhere for a seperate fuse panel do not see one.so I'm assuming I need a new motor?any help incase I missed something or where to purchase a new one!

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-25-2011, 09:05 AM   #2

I would assume it's either a atwood or suburban furance and it would be on the 12v side of your power. Is it possible that it totally ran down your batteries ? I know they draw a lot of juice . If not that, is the other 12v stuff working? If not something could have happened to the converter.Do you hear any kind of hum when you try to run it? If not I'd say it's 12V power problem. Let us know what you find.

Old 03-25-2011, 10:20 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepfreak View Post
I would assume it's either a atwood or suburban furance and it would be on the 12v side of your power. Is it possible that it totally ran down your batteries ? I know they draw a lot of juice . If not that, is the other 12v stuff working? If not something could have happened to the converter.Do you hear any kind of hum when you try to run it? If not I'd say it's 12V power problem. Let us know what you find.
Hydro Flame?Everything else is working,haven't heard any humming around the unit,going to mess with it today.
Old 03-25-2011, 10:57 AM   #4

Ok found the problem,Blown Fuse in the converter for heater.I didn't know they had fuses.Up and running Thanks