Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > 5th Wheel Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-14-2019, 06:54 PM   #1

Leaky Problems

I know that I’m not the only person that owns a DRV Mobile Suite or Elite Suite that has had rotten floor issues. Our 2017 Mobile Suite Memphis has had both a rotten slide floor and rotten slide roof. If anyone has had similar issues with their DRV please contact me thru a PM.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-15-2019, 04:38 PM   #2

look in the General Discussion.
Rotten slide floor DRV
they posted their problems
08Carriage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 02:15 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08Carriage View Post
look in the General Discussion.
Rotten slide floor DRV
they posted their problems
I put it here thinking that the DRV 5th wheel crowd would respond here. I'll repost up in the General Discussion.
Old 02-17-2019, 09:02 AM   #4

Forest River Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by rollondown View Post
I put it here thinking that the DRV 5th wheel crowd would respond here. I'll repost up in the General Discussion.
Keep in mind the admins here forbid double posting on the same subject. No need to ask how I know this.
egwilly is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ems, leak, problem, problems