Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > 5th Wheel Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-20-2014, 12:45 PM   #1

Looking for Manuals

Has anyone out there dealt or contacted Extreme Warrior in Caldwell, ID. Supposedly they bought Kit Mfg out, their website shows a phone number but it is for some financial group. I need an owners manual and I have completed their online help thing a couple of times and no one has ever contacted me back.

Thank you for any info or help that me be provided.
dvkiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-21-2014, 07:18 AM   #2

Evergreen Owners Club
Just this week I read they are getting their business up and running. It may be a few weeks before they get a customer service department to reply. Good luck in your hunt.
mo5er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 08:59 AM   #3
IC2

Just a note about 'owners' manuals and RVs. Most that I've seen are nothing more then a compendium of vendor/supplier installation and service manuals and advisories of the equipment. If a manufacturer has one, it's often so general anybodies would suffice. On the last 5er, a Glendale Titanium and out of business, I needed to fill in what was not supplied. Each appliance has a part number and it was fairly easy to find on the internet though some items were for the Canadian market. The TT before that had even less. Jump ahead, the new 5er is a 2014 Keystone Montana. It too was missing what I consider vital information. Again, that was found with a few internet searches. The Keystone manual covers everything made by them in towables, from the least expensive right through the 6 figure offerings.
IC2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 11:40 AM   #4

Thank you for the info, Hopefully Xtreme will get up and running correctly soon, right now their phone# and website are useless..
Old 11-22-2014, 06:02 PM   #5

Have to agree with IC2 and as a former dealer who sold many units. There is rarely useful info in that owners packet. You would likely be better off asking specific questions on a forum like this.
Rickthescot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 07:21 AM   #6

Evergreen Owners Club
Agree with the previous posts. When I bought my current 5er, it came with a 2 year old TT manual. Called the factory and they had nothing newer.
mo5er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 07:11 AM   #7

Search for Manuals

Thank you to all that replied to my post on searching for manuals. I will begin the task of searching the internet for individual appliance manufactures websites for specific requirements and hopefully learn valuable info on everything else from this forum from the far more seasoned and experience rv'er than myself. Again, thank you all.

Tags
manual