Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > 5th Wheel Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-05-2014, 10:10 AM   #1

Measurement of L shaped bunks

I'm looking at an add for a 2011 Cougar 322QB which has the bubkhouse in the front. Can anyone give me an idea if these beds would actually hold two 65-70 inch people in terms of length. I've looked at some L shapes before and always wonder if m teens will fit once they are adult sized. I have looked all over the internet and can't find the exact dimensions so if you know of a link for this type of info I'd appreciate that too.
newtrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-06-2014, 06:28 AM   #2

Send a message via ICQ to wandering1
LOL, why don't you ask a dealer or contact the manufacturer??????
Old 07-12-2014, 06:40 AM   #3

I didn't contact a dealer because it is 4 years old. In case anyone else is wondering-the top forward bunk has the curve if the end cap over it making it a tight fit for my thin teenager. The other top bunk works great. The couch area has knot he'd out areas on each end so really only good for a small child. The bottom side bunk is better. I do have measurements if anyone wants them.
newtrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 11:14 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtrx View Post
I didn't contact a dealer because it is 4 years old.
My son turned too sharply and rubbed the fender well on my 2002 Holiday Rambler...he then asked me to find another online. I looked and looked and finally he was sitting here and we looked at each other and said "let's call the manufacturer! They may not have one, but they should be able to tell us where to get one..." so we called, the lady at the other end asked for the last six digits of the VIN, then put us on hold for about 1.5 minutes and came back with the part number, the fact it was in stock but now they only make one color, etc. In five minutes we had the new one on the way and also the trim around the step. Easy peasy!

The point? Call the manufacturer first!

Tim
Timay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 12:50 PM   #5

Thor Owners Club
This RV dealership has one 2011 Keystone Cougar 322QB Fifth Wheel Murray, UT Utah RV Dealer | Salt Lake Utah RV Dealer | Parris RV | Camping Trailer | Tent Trailer
Phone them and suggest that you are very interested in the unit but could they please give you the dimensions of the bunks. I'm sure they will be willing too do that. Good luck.
Fred1609 is offline   Reply With Quote