Originally Posted by Jeff426
I'll try to figure out how to post pictures.
1. Take a good photo with a digital camera. A good photo probably requires a flash. If your only digital camera is a cell phone without a flash, then use powerful lights to light the area you want to photograph.
2. Upload that photo to your home computer.
3. Edit that photo with photo editing software to crop it and fix any flaws, such as contrast, color, lightness or darkness. Windows computers include software called Paintbrush that serves as a very basic photo editor. With the editor, change the size of the photo to about 2x3 inches or slightly bigger, then save it in .jpg format. Remember the disk address and name of that photo so you can find it later.
4. Get on the internet and onto IRV2.com. Notice the "Photos" button at the top of the screen. Upload your photo to your gallery on IRV.com, and save it.
5. While looking at your photo in your gallery, click on it to change the size on the screen. When it's the size you want, then right-click on the photo. In the pop-up window, click on "properties". In the properties pop-up, highlight the URL (internet address) of the photo. Then right-click on the highlighted URL and copy it into memory.
6. Get back on IRV2.com and find this thread, then add a reply to this thread. In that reply, type [img][/img]. Then put your curser between the two img operators and right click, then paste the contents of memory into your reply. (Be sure the URL is between the ] and the [ of the img operators.) You won' see the photo yet, but you should see [img]URL[/img] where URL is the internet address of your photo, which ends with .jpg.
7. Then preview post, and you should see the photo. Then continue editing that post to add words to go with the photo before you save the post.