Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > 5th Wheel Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-18-2016, 08:59 PM   #1

Need some help

Hi folks
Looking for a little help and advice. Recently purchased my first fifth wheel. 2015 Montana high country. Didn't do the best walk through at the dealership and had a few things missing. Most of all no light bulbs in the fixtures over the sink. Can anybody help me with a product number for the correct bulb, I've tried to find the right one by looking at it and have failed miserably. Also looked the paperwork many times and ask the dealership with no replys. Trailer is a high country 318re. Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-18-2016, 10:16 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipewelder3 View Post
Hi folks
Looking for a little help and advice. Recently purchased my first fifth wheel. 2015 Montana high country. Didn't do the best walk through at the dealership and had a few things missing. Most of all no light bulbs in the fixtures over the sink. Can anybody help me with a product number for the correct bulb, I've tried to find the right one by looking at it and have failed miserably. Also looked the paperwork many times and ask the dealership with no replys. Trailer is a high country 318re. Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys
When I have questions about my Coachmen I called the warrantee and service manager or the head of the parts department. They are always helpful. Why don't you contact Montana? I assume you have not.

Keystone RV Company
Phone (toll free): (866) 425-4369
Call
Address:
Keystone RV Company
Customer Service
2425 Davis Drive
PO Box 2000
Goshen, IN 46527-2000
Owner Relations Call Center Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM (EST)
Eastern Standard Time

Old 02-18-2016, 10:46 PM   #3

pipewelder3 Since you have a Montana you should join montana Owners Club. (MOC) It is free and a excellent forum as is this but it is composed of only Montana owners. Members respond to help with all kinds of questions almost immediately By the way I am a retired steamfitter welder.
Old 02-18-2016, 11:55 PM   #4

Call the dealer and tell them you are missing light bulbs, which fixtures and have them mail you replacements...tell them to take them out of rig on lot just like they did with yours
Old 02-19-2016, 08:45 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-Biscuit View Post
Call the dealer and tell them you are missing light bulbs, which fixtures and have them mail you replacements...tell them to take them out of rig on lot just like they did with yours
Trust me I tried the easy route first. I got absolutely nothing. No response to emails and no returned calls.
Old 02-19-2016, 08:47 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussOnTheRoad View Post
When I have questions about my Coachmen I called the warrantee and service manager or the head of the parts department. They are always helpful. Why don't you contact Montana? I assume you have not.
Thanks RussOnTheRoad. I have not tried that, it never crossed my mind.
Old 02-19-2016, 08:58 AM   #7

Tiffin Owners Club
If all else fails, you can post a picture of the fixture and someone with a similar fixture might be able to help. The same fixtures are used on many models.
LarrytheBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 09:03 AM   #8

Quote:
Trust me I tried the easy route first. I got absolutely nothing. No response to emails and no returned calls.

Since you haven't said you physically went to the dealership, can we assume that you traveled some distance to purchase your fiver?
Hit_the_Rhod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 11:53 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hit_the_Rhod View Post
Since you haven't said you physically went to the dealership, can we assume that you traveled some distance to purchase your fiver?
Yes I did, southern Missouri to Muskegon michigan
Old 02-20-2016, 12:01 PM   #10

Quote:
Yes I did, southern Missouri to Muskegon michigan

Sounds like the dealer decided that since you bought long distance, he could give you a more competitive price since he figures you will got local for warranty work. So his refusal to help you or return your calls/e-mails are par for the course.

You might want to post the name and address of the dealership on the forum in order to pre warn others of what to expect. Keep your comments factual and you may save others some problems. You might also want to cc your post describing your legitimate problems to an e-mail to the dealership along with the number of people who have view the post.

Hit_the_Rhod is offline   Reply With Quote