Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > 5th Wheel Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-21-2013, 05:03 PM   #1

Winnebago Owners Club
New fifth wheel.

Just purchased a new mobile suites 38tksb3. 2014. Any one have a washer and dryer in there? What band ?

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-21-2013, 06:57 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sightseer33 View Post
Just purchased a new mobile suites 38tksb3. 2014. Any one have a washer and dryer in there? What band ?
Congratulations! We did too! We pick ours up Friday. So excited. We don't have a washer dryer yet.

Old 05-21-2013, 07:02 PM   #3

LA Gulf Coast Campers
Nice! Congrats.....when I grow up would love to own one
Rushmore2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 08:11 PM   #4

Quote:
Where did you get yours? We bought from RVsforless in TN.
Old 05-21-2013, 08:28 PM   #5

Excel Owners Club
Quote:
Congrats on your new rig. That was on our short list last year, but then ended up going with another Excel. I expect you will be pleased.

As to your question, we have the Whirlpool stackables, which are the models that Excel installs in their rigs. We have been very pleased with them.
bigmichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 08:05 AM   #6

Winnebago Owners Club
Stackable will not work. The hook ups are in hall closet. America choice RV in Ocala fl. Only dealer that gave us anything for our trade. My jobs ends 31st of may. Not retirement. Was hoping for 4 to5 more yrs of working. Just could not afford to travel with the price of gas Excel is an excellent choice. But dealer did not want my trade. Sold only fifth wheels. We are going full time living on the RV lot we brought last yr. will put he house up for sale end of summer. Very pleased with the suite. So very nice. Also. A skirt for the front? Any suggestions. Would like to get a color to it not white.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:14 AM   #7
Moderator Emeritus

Texas Boomers Club
I'm not familiar with your particular floor plan, but we have room for stackables in our MS; it also has the hallway closet location for the W/D. We would have to pull the upper shelf to use stackables, but it's do-able.

Hope you enjoy your MS as much as we've enjoyed ours for the last 8+ years.

Rusty
2014.5 DRV Mobile Suites 38RSSA #6972
Come join us on a TEXAS BOOMERS rally!
RustyJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 04:58 PM   #8

Winnebago Owners Club
We are enjoying ours. They are just great. Have to check height They put side by side in if you order thru them.
Old 05-22-2013, 06:54 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmichael View Post

Congrats on your new rig. That was on our short list last year, but then ended up going with another Excel. I expect you will be pleased.

As to your question, we have the Whirlpool stackables, which are the models that Excel installs in their rigs. We have been very pleased with them.
we just got same model and We were told you could do stackable OR side by side. Plenty of room I think. Again, congrats. We can't wait to camp in ours this weekend!
Old 05-22-2013, 06:58 PM   #10

Winnebago Owners Club
Good will look into them Thanks
Old 06-08-2013, 01:58 PM   #11

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:

What model? Everywhere I gave looked they are too big ! Do I need to go to an rv dealer ?
Old 06-09-2013, 06:58 AM   #12

Excel Owners Club
Quote:
What model? Everywhere I gave looked they are too big ! Do I need to go to an rv dealer ?
This link should take you to the washer---http://www.whirlpool.com/-[WFC7500VW]-1001633/WFC7500VW/

The dryer---http://www.whirlpool.com/-[WED7500VW]-1001617/WED7500VW/

I don't know if this will allow you to click on, but otherwise just copy the web address to look at.

They are available on Amazon-and Sears advertises them-so if not available at a local store I'm sure they could order. Don't know if they are the best or anything like that, but we have used them for a year now and been very happy. The dryer is vented. The washer is HE, and the dryer sensor works perfect. My DW says it doesn't matter what she puts in, whether its heavy bath towels or very light articles, the auto setting detects when they are dry every time.

It doesn't look like click on will work-but the whirlpool model numbers are incorporated into the page--WFC7500VW, and can be reviewed on the Whirlpool web site. I would actually expect any appliance store that carries Whirlpool could order them, as they are actually sold as "apartment size washer and dryer".

PS-There isn't anything that would require you to stack them. If your MS is the hallway W/D slide setup, they would go in there the same as any other small models would-sitting side by side.

good luck
bigmichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 03:31 PM   #13

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:

This link should take you to the washer---http://www.whirlpool.com/-[WFC7500VW]-1001633/WFC7500VW/

The dryer---http://www.whirlpool.com/-[WED7500VW]-1001617/WED7500VW/

I don't know if this will allow you to click on, but otherwise just copy the web address to look at.

They are available on Amazon-and Sears advertises them-so if not available at a local store I'm sure they could order. Don't know if they are the best or anything like that, but we have used them for a year now and been very happy. The dryer is vented. The washer is HE, and the dryer sensor works perfect. My DW says it doesn't matter what she puts in, whether its heavy bath towels or very light articles, the auto setting detects when they are dry every time.

It doesn't look like click on will work-but the whirlpool model numbers are incorporated into the page--WFC7500VW, and can be reviewed on the Whirlpool web site. I would actually expect any appliance store that carries Whirlpool could order them, as they are actually sold as "apartment size washer and dryer".

PS-There isn't anything that would require you to stack them. If your MS is the hallway W/D slide setup, they would go in there the same as any other small models would-sitting side by side.

good luck
Thanks so much. Will look into these
Old 06-27-2013, 08:40 PM   #14

We have the whirlpool stackables in ours. Love it. Congrats on your new purchase. We love ours and have been fulltiming in ours now for 3 yrs. Enjoy

Army Guy is offline   Reply With Quote