Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > 5th Wheel Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Reply
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-21-2013, 05:03 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Sightseer33's Avatar
 
Winnebago Owners Club
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 294
New fifth wheel.

Just purchased a new mobile suites 38tksb3. 2014. Any one have a washer and dryer in there? What band ?
__________________

__________________
Sightseer33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-21-2013, 06:57 PM   #2
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sightseer33 View Post
Just purchased a new mobile suites 38tksb3. 2014. Any one have a washer and dryer in there? What band ?
Congratulations! We did too! We pick ours up Friday. So excited. We don't have a washer dryer yet.
__________________

__________________
docnprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 07:02 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Rushmore2011's Avatar
 
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 237
Nice! Congrats.....when I grow up would love to own one
__________________
Louisiana Gulf Coast CLUB (accepting members)
Ronnie and Ginger from Cajun Country
2011 Rushmore 38CK and F350 Dually
Rushmore2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 08:11 PM   #4
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sightseer33 View Post
Just purchased a new mobile suites 38tksb3. 2014. Any one have a washer and dryer in there? What band ?
Where did you get yours? We bought from RVsforless in TN.
__________________
docnprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 08:28 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
bigmichael's Avatar
 
Excel Owners Club
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 352
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sightseer33 View Post
Just purchased a new mobile suites 38tksb3. 2014. Any one have a washer and dryer in there? What band ?
Congrats on your new rig. That was on our short list last year, but then ended up going with another Excel. I expect you will be pleased.

As to your question, we have the Whirlpool stackables, which are the models that Excel installs in their rigs. We have been very pleased with them.
__________________
2013 EXCEL LTD 36RKM
2014 F350 Dually Lariat 4x4
Sir Reginald the Cat who lets Big Mike and Jean travel with him.
bigmichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 08:05 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
Sightseer33's Avatar
 
Winnebago Owners Club
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 294
Stackable will not work. The hook ups are in hall closet. America choice RV in Ocala fl. Only dealer that gave us anything for our trade. My jobs ends 31st of may. Not retirement. Was hoping for 4 to5 more yrs of working. Just could not afford to travel with the price of gas Excel is an excellent choice. But dealer did not want my trade. Sold only fifth wheels. We are going full time living on the RV lot we brought last yr. will put he house up for sale end of summer. Very pleased with the suite. So very nice. Also. A skirt for the front? Any suggestions. Would like to get a color to it not white.
__________________
Sightseer33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 08:14 AM   #7
Moderator Emeritus
 
RustyJC's Avatar


 
Texas Boomers Club
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Cypress, Texas USA
Posts: 8,854
I'm not familiar with your particular floor plan, but we have room for stackables in our MS; it also has the hallway closet location for the W/D. We would have to pull the upper shelf to use stackables, but it's do-able.

Hope you enjoy your MS as much as we've enjoyed ours for the last 8+ years.

Rusty
__________________
2016 Ram Longhorn 3500 Dually 4x4 CCLB, 385/900 Cummins, Aisin AS69RC, 4.10
2014.5 DRV Mobile Suites 38RSSA #6972
Come join us on a TEXAS BOOMERS rally!
RustyJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 04:58 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Sightseer33's Avatar
 
Winnebago Owners Club
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 294
We are enjoying ours. They are just great. Have to check height They put side by side in if you order thru them.
__________________
Sightseer33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 06:54 PM   #9
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmichael View Post

Congrats on your new rig. That was on our short list last year, but then ended up going with another Excel. I expect you will be pleased.

As to your question, we have the Whirlpool stackables, which are the models that Excel installs in their rigs. We have been very pleased with them.
we just got same model and We were told you could do stackable OR side by side. Plenty of room I think. Again, congrats. We can't wait to camp in ours this weekend!
__________________
docnprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 06:58 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Sightseer33's Avatar
 
Winnebago Owners Club
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 294
Good will look into them Thanks
__________________
Sightseer33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 01:58 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
Sightseer33's Avatar
 
Winnebago Owners Club
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmichael View Post

Congrats on your new rig. That was on our short list last year, but then ended up going with another Excel. I expect you will be pleased.

As to your question, we have the Whirlpool stackables, which are the models that Excel installs in their rigs. We have been very pleased with them.
What model? Everywhere I gave looked they are too big ! Do I need to go to an rv dealer ?
__________________
Sightseer33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 06:58 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
bigmichael's Avatar
 
Excel Owners Club
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 352
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sightseer33 View Post
What model? Everywhere I gave looked they are too big ! Do I need to go to an rv dealer ?
This link should take you to the washer---http://www.whirlpool.com/-[WFC7500VW]-1001633/WFC7500VW/

The dryer---http://www.whirlpool.com/-[WED7500VW]-1001617/WED7500VW/

I don't know if this will allow you to click on, but otherwise just copy the web address to look at.

They are available on Amazon-and Sears advertises them-so if not available at a local store I'm sure they could order. Don't know if they are the best or anything like that, but we have used them for a year now and been very happy. The dryer is vented. The washer is HE, and the dryer sensor works perfect. My DW says it doesn't matter what she puts in, whether its heavy bath towels or very light articles, the auto setting detects when they are dry every time.

It doesn't look like click on will work-but the whirlpool model numbers are incorporated into the page--WFC7500VW, and can be reviewed on the Whirlpool web site. I would actually expect any appliance store that carries Whirlpool could order them, as they are actually sold as "apartment size washer and dryer".

PS-There isn't anything that would require you to stack them. If your MS is the hallway W/D slide setup, they would go in there the same as any other small models would-sitting side by side.

good luck
__________________
2013 EXCEL LTD 36RKM
2014 F350 Dually Lariat 4x4
Sir Reginald the Cat who lets Big Mike and Jean travel with him.
bigmichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 03:31 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
Sightseer33's Avatar
 
Winnebago Owners Club
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmichael View Post

This link should take you to the washer---http://www.whirlpool.com/-[WFC7500VW]-1001633/WFC7500VW/

The dryer---http://www.whirlpool.com/-[WED7500VW]-1001617/WED7500VW/

I don't know if this will allow you to click on, but otherwise just copy the web address to look at.

They are available on Amazon-and Sears advertises them-so if not available at a local store I'm sure they could order. Don't know if they are the best or anything like that, but we have used them for a year now and been very happy. The dryer is vented. The washer is HE, and the dryer sensor works perfect. My DW says it doesn't matter what she puts in, whether its heavy bath towels or very light articles, the auto setting detects when they are dry every time.

It doesn't look like click on will work-but the whirlpool model numbers are incorporated into the page--WFC7500VW, and can be reviewed on the Whirlpool web site. I would actually expect any appliance store that carries Whirlpool could order them, as they are actually sold as "apartment size washer and dryer".

PS-There isn't anything that would require you to stack them. If your MS is the hallway W/D slide setup, they would go in there the same as any other small models would-sitting side by side.

good luck
Thanks so much. Will look into these
__________________
Sightseer33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 08:40 PM   #14
Member
 
Army Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Home is where we park it.
Posts: 58
We have the whirlpool stackables in ours. Love it. Congrats on your new purchase. We love ours and have been fulltiming in ours now for 3 yrs. Enjoy
__________________

__________________
Rick & Jana
06 Mobile Suites 38 RL3; 14 RAM Big Horn 3500, DRW, LB, 4X4, 4.10 Rear axle, AISIN trans
Retired Army 2009 -- Making Memories
Army Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.