Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > 5th Wheel Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-02-2015, 12:13 PM   #1

RV Wholesalers

I've found my Montana High Country, 5th wheel. It is a 305rl floor plan at 33'11" length in the 2015 model. I hear it'll be increasing in length for the 2016 year model. Anyway, the best price is through RV Wholesalers. I would like to know if anyone has used them, or know of anyone that has, for feedback.
tomden2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-02-2015, 03:38 PM   #2

Evergreen Owners Club
Can't help you with any feedback on RV Wholesalers. But, happy that you found a 5er that fit your needs. Hope it works out and you get many miles of enjoyment!!
mo5er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 10:22 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo5er View Post
Can't help you with any feedback on RV Wholesalers. But, happy that you found a 5er that fit your needs. Hope it works out and you get many miles of enjoyment!!
Thanks. We got a lot of use from our current one, and plan to get many more miles on the new one. We do a lot of local places here in CO, plus we do a Florida trip during Mar and Apr each year, putting on approx 6000 miles each. Looking forward to use some of the new gadgets on the new units.
Old 02-03-2015, 08:43 AM   #4

Send a message via AIM to DonaandDon
Have you talked with the local RV service/repair dealer? I'm cautious about having warranty work done. Some say the local dealer put me on a wait time to do the work because you did not buy from them. Others say the local dealer is not obligated to do warranty work at all (wow!). This of course has them steaming but its true. I would try to negotiate with the local dealer (over the price) or to ensure they will provide prompt warranty service if not purchased through them. I haven't purchased an RV new without, during the first year, needing some adjustments. On my current 5r (bought new) the glue on the front windows crystalized and leaked bad when it rained. The dealer installed new windows (could not reseal). Didn't cost me a dime except the gas. They were very much the best and if possible I will trade for my next one through them (Cheyenne Camping
Center, Iowa).
DonaandDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 08:47 AM   #5

I had a local RV place tell me that they wouldn't do warranty work if I bought from RV Wholesalers. I scratched that dealer off my list for anything. Turns out they have poor service reviews anyway. The manufacturer should be able to tell you who the authorized services places are. If you are on the road, you can't necessarily use who you bought from anyway.
SkiSmuggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 04:45 PM   #6

Do not let these local dealers scare you...ask them if they will come 300 miles to fix your unit if you break down and see what they say, or how they stumble around that answer. They will end up telling you to go to the nearest dealer that carries that brand for warranty work. I bought my TV over 300 miles from my home because the dealer had exactly what I wanted. I ordered my first 5er from RV Wholesalers to be picked up in March because the local dealer never had what I was looking for. Hey, you work hard for your money...get exactly what you want. If that means ordering and picking up so be it. If any dealer told me they would not do warranty work on my unit I am glad I did not buy from them in the first place. If all else fails call the manufacturer and ask them who is your closest warranty dealer and take it to them. GET WHAT YOU WANT. I saved about 5K going with RV wholesalers. And they have called me twice just to update me on the progress of my unit.
bgall2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 03:44 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgall2 View Post
Do not let these local dealers scare you...ask them if they will come 300 miles to fix your unit if you break down and see what they say, or how they stumble around that answer. They will end up telling you to go to the nearest dealer that carries that brand for warranty work. I bought my TV over 300 miles from my home because the dealer had exactly what I wanted. I ordered my first 5er from RV Wholesalers to be picked up in March because the local dealer never had what I was looking for. Hey, you work hard for your money...get exactly what you want. If that means ordering and picking up so be it. If any dealer told me they would not do warranty work on my unit I am glad I did not buy from them in the first place. If all else fails call the manufacturer and ask them who is your closest warranty dealer and take it to them. GET WHAT YOU WANT. I saved about 5K going with RV wholesalers. And they have called me twice just to update me on the progress of my unit.
Thanks for your reply bout RV Wholesalers. I'll probably go with them because like you, I can't find what I want anywhere else. Also, their price can't be beat. I'll be in the Tampa area next month, and if I can't find what I want at Lazydays RV I'll placing my order with RVW.

Tags
sale