Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Trailer Towing and Tow Vehicles Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-22-2014, 11:19 PM   #1

Alfa Gold operation procedures

We have a 1999 Alfa Gold fifth wheel. I need to know how to turn on the pump to let fresh water flow from the sinks when camping out with no electricity. Also how do I flush out the water in my fresh water holding tank.
albertson1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-23-2014, 06:31 AM   #2

Freightliner Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
albertson1,
Depending on which model Gold that you have, the switch for the water pump should be around where tank level gauges are. the switch should have a red light that comes on when the switch is on (if I remember correctly).
The drain for the fresh water should be a underneath between the axles, my 97 Ideal was there anyways, to flush it out, I would put some chlorinated water in the fresh water tank fill, then let it drain out.
If you can't find the switch or drain, call Alfateers, they bought all the blueprints and left over parts from Leisure when they went out of business.
Frank
Franka548 is offline   Reply With Quote