Originally Posted by SkiSmuggs
The camper package at $160 may be the cheapest way to get the 3.55 as it includes the front-end as well, but I'll see what the $85 plow package gets me.
From the 2015 SuperDuty pickup order guide for USA dealers:
SNOW PLOW PREP PACKAGE (473)
● Optional on all 4x4 Pickups
Not available with::
● Heavy-Service Front Suspension Package (67H)
● Heavy-Service Package for Pickup Box Delete (63R)
● With 6.7L Power Stroke® Diesel engine on the Platinum, Dual Alternator (67A) is required
● Computer selected springs for snowplow application.
● With 6.2L Gas engine: Heavy-Duty Alternator
● With 6.7L Power Stroke® Diesel engine on XL, XLT, Lariat and King Ranch®: Extra Heavy-Duty Alternator (67D)
● Dual Alternator (67A)
NOTE: Restrictions apply; see Supplemental Reference or Body Builders Layout Book for details