Originally Posted by kruppert78
I have a 2010 f 250 hd with the v10 my camper is a jayco white hawk 28dsbh empty weight 5900 7500 loaded and 650 empty tongue weight. I have a blue ox swaypro hitch but I think I don't have enough tongue weight with it
Hello, you left one of the weights out........loaded tongue weight
Here is a list to guide you
When Is Weight Distribution Needed?
You would likely benefit from a weight-distribution system if:
- Your trailer weight (GTW) is more than 50 percent of your vehicle's weight (GVWR)
- The rear of your tow vehicle sags when the trailer is hooked up
- You experience trailer sway
- Your tow vehicle headlights point upward
- You find it difficult to steer or stop your rig
- You want to tow to the highest capacity allowed by your vehicle's trailer hitch setup
To use a weight-distributing system, your trailer hitch must be rated for use with weight distribution. Check the weight rating label on your hitch to make sure that a weight-distributing capacity is listed. If no rating is listed, a weight-distribution system cannot be used.