Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Expandables, Hybrids, & Lightweights Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-18-2007, 04:24 PM   #1

First let me say Hi.

I'am looking at a Heartlands Recreational vehicles model Sundance 2900 RK. I've never heard of this company and was wondering if anybody here knows anything about this company?
rwendlick is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-18-2007, 06:41 PM   #2

Heartland RV Club
Hi rwendlick,

I am the owner of a Heartland Bighorn 2008 3055RL and it is my second Bighorn. And we are very happy with it and the company. When the company first started a few years ago they were having problems with quality and quality control. Heartland has made big improvements in their quality and quality control. The company stands behind their products very well and it is easy to contact a company representive if you have a problem. There is also a Heartland Owners Forum, www.heartlandowners.org/forum , that you can get almost all the information about Heartland RVS that you want, both good and bad. Also the forum is not owned by Heartland, so it is not controled by them. Heartland reps do monitor the "ask the factory" threads and do respond to concerns as needed.

Hope this helps some.

Jim
Old 07-19-2007, 01:52 AM   #3

Texas Boomers Club
Hello rwendlick and welcome to IRV2.com

Like Jim, I am the owner of a Bighorn 3055 and have been very pleased with the trailer. This company has the best warranty policy that I have ever heard of, and will do just about anything they can do to keep the customer happy.

I don't think you can find more bang for the buck with a Heartland product.

We are having a rally in Houston Texas for anyone that owns a Heartland product in October, if that is convenient for you to attend. I plan to have some techs there to take care of any little adjustments that is needed on your trailer. I think it will be nice to meet some other owners, and who knows, maybe someone from the factory will come down and talk to us. If you click on the link above, you can find out more about the rally.
Old 07-19-2007, 04:08 AM   #4

Excellent responses. Nice to know the company stands behind their products. I've had issues with another RV company and will never go back to them for another camper.

The dealer told me that he ordered the Sundance model 2900RK without many options, even the aluminum 16" wheels and extra capacity 6,000 lb axles. When the camper arrived it had every option available for a 2008 model. He said when that happens the manufacturer eats the difference and the dealer can pass along the savings. The list price is $41,205 without options. With my trade-in worth $20,000 retail (according to nada) and every option added on top of the $41,205 (add another 3-4 grand) it looks like I'am making a pretty good deal at $8,000 out the door.
rwendlick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 05:08 AM   #5

Heartland RV Club
This is a direct link to the Houston Rally site.
Old 08-28-2007, 04:41 PM   #6

I have a Heartland Landmark/Grand Canyon, and Love it. The dealer here (Walker RV on I35). in Oklahoma City have been GREAT to work with. They've came out to where I'm parked so I wouldn't have to break everything down to come to their shop. I'm a HAM and I have a lot of antennas up, they said no use to do all that work just for what ever they had to do. Even the company has been great too. They've built a drawer for my equipment and had Walker RV to install, and answer the questions I had on line. As far as I'm concerned if I buy another I'll get a Landmark.

Tags
heartland