Ok, we are taking her out on her first trip this weekend... I chiseled and scrapped out all the floors and I replaced them with 1/2 ply over the 1inch Styrofoam that was there. I stripped the ceiling luan and wall paper and replaced it with new luan and painted it white. I also replaced about half the wall boards and completely built a new u shaped dining set in the front... while I was in there I ripped out the front bulk head and redid all of it and re insulated it. Then, I put in new brackets that hold the bed ends up in the camper and the wood they bolted to was replaced as well. Installed new speakers etc... put on 4 new tires and bout me a weight distribution hitch. I resealed all openings and seams.
Here is what I learned. You need to inspect the trailers far better than I did and also that these ultra lites are built ultra cheap... I am surprised it even stands up with the limited number of aluminum beams in the walls and roof.
All in all I spent 1200 on all upgrades and fixes not counting the weight distribution hitch. So I have 4200 in a 2000 Fleet wood Prowler Hybrid. I think I am still ahead of the game with what I have in the trailer and the fact I know what is behind the walls now. However, If you count all the man Hours I out into her I would say I was behind...
Thanks to all for the advice and knowledge... I can now say I know more about a camper than I ever wanted to