Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Expandables, Hybrids, & Lightweights Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 08-24-2005, 09:45 AM   #1

Hi Everyone -

My family and I are thrilled! I found out last week that I had won a new TT thru a contest I entered on the RV Trader website.

The "prize" is a small hardside trailer, but we were given the option to either take the trailer offered as the prize, or use the MSRP price as a down payment on another unit they have in stock.

This Friday we'll be driving out of state to the dealer's to p/u our new 2006 K-Z Frontier 2505QSS with all the bells & whistles.

The boys are thrilled to have a "bunk room". I am thrilled to NOT have to break down the dinette & couch each evening/morning. And my husband is thrilled to have a big trailer in a small towing package.

The dealership has a campground and they are going to put us up in one of the cabins Friday night and then on Saturday night, we'll get to camp in our new trailer!

Since I'm not the type to enter contests, I had actually forgotten that I'd entered the darn thing. Now we can post in the hybrid section, yaaaaaaa!!!

2 Boys
tiniree is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-24-2005, 09:45 AM   #2

Hi Everyone -

My family and I are thrilled! I found out last week that I had won a new TT thru a contest I entered on the RV Trader website.

The "prize" is a small hardside trailer, but we were given the option to either take the trailer offered as the prize, or use the MSRP price as a down payment on another unit they have in stock.

This Friday we'll be driving out of state to the dealer's to p/u our new 2006 K-Z Frontier 2505QSS with all the bells & whistles.

The boys are thrilled to have a "bunk room". I am thrilled to NOT have to break down the dinette & couch each evening/morning. And my husband is thrilled to have a big trailer in a small towing package.

The dealership has a campground and they are going to put us up in one of the cabins Friday night and then on Saturday night, we'll get to camp in our new trailer!

Since I'm not the type to enter contests, I had actually forgotten that I'd entered the darn thing. Now we can post in the hybrid section, yaaaaaaa!!!

2 Boys
Old 08-24-2005, 11:57 AM   #3

Holy Moly
Congrats to you and your family.Winning that contest is huge. Your new trailer sounds great,good luck!!!!!!!!!!!

2006 FOUR WINDS HURRICANE 34N F-53
Frankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 04:07 AM   #4

Darn it....I'm sure I would have been next in the drawing!
Seriously though...congratulations!
Old 09-06-2005, 02:42 PM   #5

Sounds great, but don't let them hook you into buying something you don't want/need.
We thought we had a "winner" a few years ago, too - turns out "they" wanted to sell us a time-share campground site.
Way too many $$$ for me. We just smiled, said our "thank-yous" & went on our merry old way.
Nuff said - Good Luck.

'05 Fleetwood Mallard 180CK
ThunderRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 03:47 PM   #6

Thanks for all the congrats! As it turned out, this was legitimate and were had the option of bringing home a Pilgrim TT (a nice 18') or using the dealer cost dollar amount as a down payment toward another RV.

As the Pilgrim was a little too small for our family, we ended up purchasing an '06 Frontier 2505 by K-Z. Being able to use the Pilgrim amount as a down payment, allowed us to put down a little over 70% on the K-Z trailer.

We brought the new trailer home this last weekend and really like it. I'll get some pics soon and will post them

2 Boys
Old 09-11-2005, 03:36 PM   #7
Moderator Emeritus

Texas Boomers Club
tiniree -

CONGRATULATIONS girl on your new rig! It's so nice to hear that there are still honest dealers who really make good on their contests without all the strings that sometimes do come attached!

Girl, I've never won a thing in my life so I can only imagine how thrilled you are. You'll have many years of fun with your family ---- make a lot of neat memories!!!

Sandy
Texas and Boomers - we just naturally go together
Madame Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 04:50 AM   #8

I always register at RV and home & garden shows but have never personally known anyone who wins.
Maybe my self-inked address stamp or pre-addessed labels I use disqualify me?
Old 09-28-2005, 11:15 PM   #9

Where was I when it was time to enter? Guess I won't pass up the chance to enter anymore...Congratulations!....enjoy!
Kevin and Denise
Old 09-30-2005, 06:36 PM   #10

Thats wonderful news , be sure and get pictures soon.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:31 AM   #11

Congratulations and I see you guys already updated your signature.

Enjoy the new rig and safe travels,
Mike.