Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
Old 08-10-2005, 08:34 PM   #29
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
You know, out there in the West, I guess thats the way it works. Over here in the out of calif land, You can drive and pull whatever you want with the normal drivers license and not have to worry about the rest of the cra!.

I feel sorry about the rest of you, why not move to our land so you don't have to put up with this craPPPP! On second thought, don't do that, then they will want to change the way we live.

2016 Silver Ram 3500 CC Dually, 2011 HitchHiker DA 349 RSB, 2014 Wrangler unlimited Rubicon
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-10-2005, 08:49 PM   #30

I understand your pain, and gawd knows you earned it. I salute you for the effort you've given in years past.

BUT...there's just some things a Forum can't do for you, and it's time to move on if you can't tone down the negativity that we all see. I think there's a bit of difference here that I'd like for you to re-read...we're a very friendly bunch- we cow-tail to everyone now and then, and we may even rant & rave, and jab each other with nothing but kindness, but we always leave our crowd with a notion that we care for our fellow members. You've obviously got some issues that need to get taken care of by some experts. The only experts you'll find here are people that take their personal stuff, throw it out the window, and get on with the conversation at hand, with un-obstructed decency and platitute.

You've got some very good points to ponder, but they are very scattered. I suggest that you seek professional help that can get you to a better place. When (and if) that happens, we will greet you with open arms. Right now, this being a public forum, we ask you to keep the rhetoric down to a 'silent rumble' so we can enjoy the atmosphere we built.

Your fellow iRV2'r,

Old 08-10-2005, 10:15 PM   #31
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
You know, I'm not going to say anything else. I think WWFan has covered it. Goodboy! That does the deal. Kelstr, Sorry but thats the way it is.

Hope you make it through life.
2016 Silver Ram 3500 CC Dually, 2011 HitchHiker DA 349 RSB, 2014 Wrangler unlimited Rubicon
Old 08-11-2005, 01:35 AM   #32
Send a message via MSN to FatDog
The 15 vs. 16K issue is going to become a big issue in RV world, and toyhaulers can use the weight ...
... there got to be a way all of us guys can talk issues to each other as learned and respected friends...
till that time, soon ...

F350 PSD 4x4 SRW, BanksBrake, FOX res shocks, MagHytec, DP tuner, JohnWood tranny;
'63 hog; ChrisCraft Launch VP8.1 ;
3 hound dogs
Closed Thread