Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-20-2019, 11:50 AM   #1

Thor Owners Club
Tiffin Owners Club
2017Bg Ramp Door

Have a 2017 Outlaw 37BG, we noticed on our last trip what we would call the skin on the door was coming out at the bottom and that there is some looseness to the door at the bottom right/passenger side.
Have been in contact with Morryde and they are suggesting to replace the door.
Couple of questions:
Has anyone experiencd problems with their ramp?
Does anyone have experience in removing/replacing the ramp?

At this point I'm not sure if the new ramp from Morryde will include the skin,
It appears that maybe by removing the aluminum trim the skin may be removed?

Would appreciate any feedback.

Joe Kealey
Denver Pa
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-20-2019, 03:28 PM   #2

have never had such an issue myself so no help there. please post pics along the way so others know. if you cannot post direct to this site then post to postimages.org then paste here. does the door look bent at all? i only ask as they are not very strong. mine is rated for 3k lbs and some i have seen are only rated at 2500lbs. most 2 seat 1000 sxs's are 1600 to 2k lbs let alone my 1900 lb sand rail. i can watch mine bow when someone simply walks up and down it.
dsrace is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
door