Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 06-09-2006, 02:00 PM   #15

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aviator:
Hey
Is Sandy and company going to be with you?

If there is room we might head up that way. We couldn't head up until saturday but wouldn't leave until the 5th..
Let me know.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

All of us are heading up to Mammoth on June 19th
and Lady Di and I plan on staying until the 4th.
King Salami and Sandy Feet might not be able to
stay out that long.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-09-2006, 04:07 PM   #16

New Horizons Owners Club
For us the 4th weekend will kick off a 4,000 mile trip that winds from Atlanta to Memphis and then into Tulsa/Claremore for the annual family reunion on the 4th.

Then it is off to the Texas panhandle for a few days before moving south to the Dallas area, a couple of days will be spent to the east in Tyler, over to Meridian, Miss. and then home.

Lots of towing in a short time but looking forward to seeing family and friends in OK and TX.

jperry29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 04:40 PM   #17
Moderator Emeritus

Vintage RV Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
jperry29, hope you enjoy the "smooth" roads in OK and the lovely ride down to Dallas. We moved from east of Tulsa (Chouteau) back to Houston just before Xmas. My Mom and brother live in Grand Saline, just north of Canton. I was just up there and it is sure dry. Unless the get some rain, before the 4th, they may be banning fireworks.

Hope you have a good trip.

Ken
Old 06-10-2006, 05:44 PM   #18

July 4: Bridgeport's Annual 4th of July Celebration, a Three Day Tradition Started in 1862.

Those who yearn to take part in a real old-fashioned Fourth can visit Bridgeport, California, a small town on the eastern slope of the snow-covered Sierra Nevada Mountains. Before the ten o'clock parade, everyone gathers at the county courthouse to hear the Declaration of Independence read. "Old Glory" flies from every flagpole and red-white-and-blue streamers turn drab buildings into patriotic emblems. Cattlemen and Indians from neighboring ranches add to the holiday scene as they ride into town on fine horses with glittering silver-mounted trappings. Children parade on decorated bicycles, and then comes a great event--a real pie-eating contest. after lunch--a picnic basket or barbecued meat from street-side stands--the crowd moves to the baseball field to cheer and heckle the amateur team. It's a glorious Fourth!

This year the annual Bridgeport town 4th of July celebration includes a parade on Main Street, booths featuring arts and crafts, athletic contests, cowboy poetry, music concerts, a rodeo and dance, and, of course, Bridgeport's famous lakeside fireworks display. The International Professional Rodeo Association sanctioned rodeo spans two days and features seven exciting events! The best compete in team roping, saddleback riding, steer wrestling, barrel racing, bull riding and rodeo clowns. An event not to be missed!
Old 06-11-2006, 06:30 PM   #19

Visit Dad in Boise ID.

Rod

WW LE3505
melon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 06:46 PM   #20
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
jperry29

Hope you have a good trip into our great state. If you need anything while in the area let me know. Glad to help.
Vette Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 07:54 PM   #21

Brother Nomad,,,,
Took your advise..

Looked up Bridgeport, found a RV park that had one spot left and took it. We will head up the saturday prior to the 4th and head home on the 5th. Going to be some party party party.... The RV park is on the lake and they sounded fun when I made the reservation.
Thanks bro and tell Lady Di that the Queen and I say Hello

2006 Ford King Ranch F350DW 4X4 w/Towpac 6.0
Aviator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 08:53 PM   #22

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by s@ndm@n:
July 1st will be spent at the 12 hour of Glen Helen supporting Kris and Jay. The rest of the weekend is for my family.... I suppose somewhere in da 909 where the inlaws are. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Das right... you da man.... Thanks again for coming out to help.... You should come out the night before and camp out with the rest of us... There's lots of room for RV's there and I have a feeling we might start the self medicating a little early...

Jamman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 08:21 PM   #23

We're going to spend a week at Walker River Resort starting 6/25 then moving to Glass Creek campground near Mammoth for a week if we can find an empty site.

Wes
high desert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 08:29 PM   #24

Hey Wes:

If you can stand another week off, we'll be in Kennedy Meados the 13th thru the 17th...we were gonna do Glass Creek, but I just couldn't get the group to go for it....

Happy Camping!
Old 06-19-2006, 08:41 PM   #25

Hi Sean....

Do you campground or boondock when at Kennedy Meadows?
I would love to extend our trip but....I have a meeting on the 14th. I might have to miss it. hehehe
high desert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 08:46 PM   #26

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by high desert:
Hi Sean....

Do you campground or boondock when at Kennedy Meadows?
I would love to extend our trip but....I have a meeting on the 14th. I might have to miss it. hehehe </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, never been there...but I'm 100% sure it's boondocking...and as far as that meeting, I've put off two of them during that time to go on vacation...YOU CAN DO IT...ARR ARR ARR!!
Old 06-28-2006, 06:51 AM   #27

We're rolling out to Pismo June 30 through the 5th.
Meeting up with Princess Buttercup/Todster, lq9hd, golfman, chrome and a few others. I really need to start loading the trailer....

2007 Rally site
diirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 01:09 PM   #28

Eric just wanted to say hi and wish everyone a great trip and a happy 4th. I've got 69 days left in this god forsaken place. Can't wait to hook up with all you guys again!!

Griz

06 LE 3505
Grizwald2 is offline   Reply With Quote