Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Old 07-05-2006, 07:38 PM   #29

Hey bud...we're counting also...now only 62 left...before you know it- you'll be home in no time. I know it's of little content, but we hope you and your crew had a great 4th as well.

See ya soon!

WWFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-06-2006, 02:58 AM   #30
Sean, hope you and everybody else had a nice relaxing 4th of July. We are starting to get antsy about packing up and more importantly seeing our relief squadron rolling in. It's not near as hot feeling as I thought it would be. In 03 at Kuwait it was just misery hot. Up north in Iraq it's 115 and on occasion 120 but we are use to it now and 100 feels like 70, heck 100 in the morning or evening is when we go run 3 or more miles to stay in shape. The 4th was just another day out here (ground hog day) but we had no fireworks if you know what I mean and that's a good thing. The wife tells me that the WW is fine after sitting for 5 months but she tells me it is in serious need of a bath. Can't wait to get home and Get Er Dun, and then go get her dirty again. Trying to chime in from here is tough, I'm awake and you all are asleep. Can't wait to be in your time zone again. Looks like you all have had some great topics of discussion. I wish I would have gotten of my keester and weighed my rig with all the weight discussion lately. I'll I can say for all those who are still shopping is to go ahead a get the dully even if they don't have a heavy trailer yet......because sooner than you know it....you will. With all the rebates and 0% hoopla I might see if I can not loose my ars and trade up for a 3500 with the Aly 6 speed. I know you're a Furd man and I'm a Rock lover. All I know is that the 3505 is damm heavy and should be towed with at least 6 wheels if for nothing but piece of mind. Well enough rambling old friend its time to visit the old porta john. Talk at you soon.

AKA Griz

05 2500 HD CC D/A 4WD

06 LE 3505
Grizwald2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 05:07 AM   #31
Hey Donno! I see you're on! It must be really late for you!

Oh I can imagine seeing the reinforcements moving in sure helps alot with the morale- hey buddy- it'll be no time soon before you're out of that POS country!

Soo....you're thinking on a dually, ey? Might be a good idea- but you have to promise me you'll drive a (mine) F350 first!! hahahaha.

Hey...take care...talk to ya soon...give me a call when you get back stateside.

WWFan is offline   Reply With Quote