Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 11-18-2005, 10:36 AM   #1

Come one and all to the California, Nevada and Oregon multi state rally at Sand Mountain Nevada. For those of you who don't know, Sand Mountain is a premier OHV park 90 minutes southeast of Reno. Plenty of sand and dessert trail riding so bring your paddles and trail tires for a weekend of outdoor fun in the dessert. The weather in early May is usually mild so pack warm for the evenings. Plan to have a Potluck get together on Saturday night and the usual trailer crawl and tour of everyone's rigs and toys so you can "show me yours and I'll show you mine"! Saturday will also be a full moon so lets hope for a clear night for an awesome midnight ride!

Families most welcome and encouraged as we all get to meet the folks we have spent so much time talking to on the net!

Check out Sand Mountain here:

Brett Merrick, President of FoSM (Friends of Sand Mountain) will be joining us as probably will many of the FoSM members so a good time is assured for all. Remember, there is a $20 entrance fee for this OHV Park. For any of you SoCal Duners, this is duning at it's BEST!

So get the word out and visit The Friends of Sand Mountain website for maps and details of the area.

Special thanks to diirk for his encouragment and support and for volunteering to take the point on a SoCal convoy... giddy-up!

See you there! (website coming soon)

2BlueHeelers is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-18-2005, 10:36 AM   #2

Come one and all to the California, Nevada and Oregon multi state rally at Sand Mountain Nevada. For those of you who don't know, Sand Mountain is a premier OHV park 90 minutes southeast of Reno. Plenty of sand and dessert trail riding so bring your paddles and trail tires for a weekend of outdoor fun in the dessert. The weather in early May is usually mild so pack warm for the evenings. Plan to have a Potluck get together on Saturday night and the usual trailer crawl and tour of everyone's rigs and toys so you can "show me yours and I'll show you mine"! Saturday will also be a full moon so lets hope for a clear night for an awesome midnight ride!

Families most welcome and encouraged as we all get to meet the folks we have spent so much time talking to on the net!

Check out Sand Mountain here:

Brett Merrick, President of FoSM (Friends of Sand Mountain) will be joining us as probably will many of the FoSM members so a good time is assured for all. Remember, there is a $20 entrance fee for this OHV Park. For any of you SoCal Duners, this is duning at it's BEST!

So get the word out and visit The Friends of Sand Mountain website for maps and details of the area.

Special thanks to diirk for his encouragment and support and for volunteering to take the point on a SoCal convoy... giddy-up!

See you there! (website coming soon)

Old 11-27-2005, 08:11 PM   #3

Well now...c'mon guys! I can't believe no one's even said 'hi' yet! Wow...

2BH...thanks very much for the invite...that's quite the early notice, and we might be able to do something like that. That'll give us a reason to meet some of you up north!

WES? James? Where the heck are ya? Wes- looks like we'll have to infiltrate your property at some later date!

Sean
Old 11-28-2005, 08:02 PM   #4

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WWFan:
Well now...c'mon guys! I can't believe no one's even said 'hi' yet! Wow...

2BH...thanks very much for the invite...that's quite the early notice, and we might be able to do something like that. That'll give us a reason to meet some of you up north!

WES? James? Where the heck are ya? Wes- looks like we'll have to infiltrate your property at some later date!

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the bump Sean... I was feeling a bit alone in here.

Some developments on this event surrounding the fact that Mothers Day is May 14th... so we will be having some Mother events... like
Fastest Mother
Longest Mother Jumper
Maybe even a MILF contest
Also a special breakfast for the Moms made and served by the Dads and kids.

I'm open to more ideas.

Old 11-28-2005, 08:19 PM   #5

oooooo...good stuff...another reason that gets the Moms sold into the package...

As for our local group, we have a tradition of hitting Calico for the "some-type-of-<STRIKE>drinking</STRIKE> 'Western Days'(?) event where we camp and enjoy a pretty easy time away from home. Every year we've told ourselves we're leaving early Sunday morning, but wind up finally getting out of there about 5am on Monday.

I've been looking at your "MILF contest" and have drawn blanks as to what that means...you could wait until we can actually experience for ourselves, but then again- you could blurt! And the idea of the special breakfast we're just going to have to "borrow" that for our outing, OK? Great idea!

Looking forward to finding out who all the winners are!

Thanks again for the invite- there's got to be some takers here!

Sean
Old 11-28-2005, 11:14 PM   #6

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WWFan:

I've been looking at your "MILF contest" and have drawn blanks as to what that means...you could wait until we can actually experience for ourselves, but then again- you could blurt!

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

M.I.L.F

Men In Lingerie Flashing?

Better yet Sean. Wait til you get to work and do a web search on "MILF". Let us know what happens.

04 WW SLC3505 For Sale
brianzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 06:03 AM   #7

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Men In Lingerie Flashing? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ugh... my eyes! my EYES!

Old 11-29-2005, 07:11 AM   #8

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lampshade:

I've been looking at your "MILF contest" and have drawn blanks as to what that means...you could wait until we can actually experience for ourselves, but then again- you could blurt!

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

M.I.L.F

Men In Lingerie Flashing?

Better yet Sean. Wait til you get to work and do a web search on "MILF". Let us know what happens. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yiiiikes there Brian!! "Men In Lingerie Flashing" is really tame compared to the results of MILF Googling!!

You just had to make me do it, didn't cha?!

2BH: Don't do it, especially if you're on a company network like I am right now! (I'm flushing out my Temp Internet/Cookies Folder as we speak!).
Old 11-29-2005, 08:41 AM   #9

so... how many popups did you get when you searched!!!

Old 11-29-2005, 09:17 AM   #10

Sean,
I can't believe you fell for that. Very funny. I too am curious how many MILF Hunter popups you got.

BTW: We're planning on going. Should be a fun trip.

2007 Rally site
diirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 07:54 PM   #11

This rally is right in my backyard. The only reason I haven't signed up is that it's so far out (time wise) that I'm afraid to commit just yet.

After signing up for two gatherings and then having to bow out, I'd rather not do that again.

I'm going to do everything I can to bend my schedule and be there. It sounds like a great time.

And Sean.......You better delete your history too!
high desert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 08:28 PM   #12

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">And Sean.......You better delete your history too! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wes! Yeah buddy...got it covered! Thanks! Hey...you got snow yet?

Sean
Old 11-29-2005, 08:41 PM   #13

Hi Sean.....Not much snow yet......yesterday the high was 32 here and we got about an inch of snow, but it warmed up and turned to rain. today the winds are crazy......30-65 MPH. Two more chances for snow this week......is it spring yet?

Wes
high desert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 09:04 PM   #14

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">is it spring yet? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wes: Just close your eyes, click your heels, then look out the window. Oh...yo got one of those little furry dogs to hold? DARN...may not work...