Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-25-2006, 05:21 AM   #1

Came here from another site. Glad to be here. Hope there are other owners around besides WW owners.
Not meaning this as a slight but the other place I was at either you had a WW or you were no one.
KTM 520 rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-25-2006, 05:21 AM   #2

Came here from another site. Glad to be here. Hope there are other owners around besides WW owners.
Not meaning this as a slight but the other place I was at either you had a WW or you were no one.
KTM 520 rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 05:39 AM   #3

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KTM 520 rider:
Not meaning this as a slight but the other place I was at either you had a WW or you were no one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Welcome KTM!

I have no WW, but they are just as popular here as "other" places but you don't have to worry about WW owners attitudes (yuck yuck... I made a funny!) Just be careful when dealing with WWFan.. he is old and frail and is very sensitive. So take it easy on the old coot!

Again... Welcome! I hope to meet you at Rowdy and/or SoCal 3!!!

S~

2BlueHeelers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 05:45 AM   #4
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KTM 520 rider:
Not meaning this as a slight but the other place I was at either you had a WW or you were no one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>KTM 520 rider...Welcome to the forum. We won't hold it against you if you have something other than a WW. There are several other trailers on the market nowadays that are just (almost) as good. Thats a joke by the way. No really, glad to have you here! Jump in and post anytime. We're like a big ole extended family around here and welcome everyone to join in the fun.
Vette Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 06:59 AM   #5

Welcome from another NON WW owner, no jumpin on the bandwagon for me either, there nice but, well never mind, LOL

06 Rampage 387
RRC/AMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 08:55 AM   #6

Welcome KTM 520 rider. I won't give you any flack for not owning a WW either; the main function of ANY TH is to get your TOYS to the selected spot to go play, right?? After all, you already must own a KTM, so you're smarter than most(like me!! See sig) C-Ya!!

2004 WW 3705 SLC FW w/ALL the goodies!! Hauling out back:
MCR500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 09:37 AM   #7

Welcome KTM520 rider. This is a great site that your sure to love.........er at least like .

2005 Attitude 26'FSAK
Crime Pays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 07:36 PM   #8

Hey KTM!! Good to have ya here! Welcome!

And don't worry...."Iiiiiii don't biiiite"! Besides, not everyone can say they've a war wound from a KTM right smack dab between the eyebrows! (Long story... )

Hey...have fun...that's what we're all here for!

Sean
WWFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 07:41 PM   #9

Well I dont have one and welcome.

Not meaning this as a slight but the other place I was at either you had a WW or you were no one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Socal camper is offline   Reply With Quote