Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 09-03-2005, 05:53 AM   #15

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WWFan:
Rhonda!

Congrats...maybe someone will put a copy of it one here...would love to read it!

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Sean. I guess we'll all have to wait to get one to read it, myself included.

Rhonda in NC is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-03-2005, 05:55 AM   #16

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fabulous Deb:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rhonda in NC:

Are you really Fabulous?? LOL! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I promise I am nothing fabulous. I once used the word "fabulous" in a post and the darling boys here in the TH forum have never let me live it down...from then on I was Fabulous Deb. After much peer pressure to make it my ID I finally gave in. Moral of this story: watch what you write around here...you just never know what will stick!

Deb </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL!! I hear ya Deb! I bet you're fabulous anyway.

Old 09-03-2005, 05:56 AM   #17

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by diirk:
Rhonda,
I thought I recognized the Harley and the Raptor from the various pics you've posted. Congrats on getting published. You should get an extra copy of the magazine to frame along with the cover. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am! Believe it or not, the editor is going to send me 20 copies. He sent them out Monday, but I have not received them yet. Can you say "anxious?" LOL!

Old 09-03-2005, 05:57 AM   #18

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vette Racer:
Congrats on the article Rhonda! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Tom!

Old 09-05-2005, 08:49 PM   #19

Hey Rhonda!
Long time, no see!

We have a copy of ToyHauler.. I hadn't had chance to read it until I saw your note.. sounds like you guys have been up to a lot since we last wrote.

Good to know all's well.

vickie

Aviatorslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 05:07 PM   #20

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aviatorslady:
Hey Rhonda!
Long time, no see!

We have a copy of ToyHauler.. I hadn't had chance to read it until I saw your note.. sounds like you guys have been up to a lot since we last wrote.

Good to know all's well.

vickie </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WOW!! Hey Vickie!!! I've been wondering how you've been and what you've been up to! I've missed being in contact with you. I guess since I've parted with my Low Rider we just got out of touch. How are you doing? Do you still have your Low Rider? Hope all is well with you!

Rhonda

Old 09-06-2005, 07:29 PM   #21

Rhonda,
We're doing really well.. I still have the Low Rider (just got over 5,000 miles with a 700 mile trip this weekend, BUT we're swapping her for a Heritage Classic (much less vibe, nicer ride all around).. in the next few weeks. We still have our weekend warrior and having lots of fun... check my new email and drop me a line if you have a few mins!
vickie

Old 09-09-2005, 01:41 AM   #22

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aviatorslady:
Rhonda,
We're doing really well.. I still have the Low Rider (just got over 5,000 miles with a 700 mile trip this weekend, BUT we're swapping her for a Heritage Classic (much less vibe, nicer ride all around).. in the next few weeks. We still have our weekend warrior and having lots of fun... check my new email and drop me a line if you have a few mins!

Vickie, I sent you an email just now.

Old 09-09-2005, 01:43 AM   #23

Rhonda,

Ooops, I used the email in your profile and it was retuned undelivered. ?? Do you have another one?

Old 09-23-2005, 06:48 PM   #24

Rhonda,
Use the profile one from gmail - just remove the NO SPAM parts and dashes... it's just letters, ok?

vickie

Old 09-24-2005, 06:40 PM   #25

Rhonda,
Congrats on the new write up and on the promotion. Do not worry about a lifestyle change it'll all work out for ya.

BTW my group is also pictured in this issue of THM too. I am actually the one taking the Picture but the large group titled 2nd annual Father/son/daughter trip is my trip. Next year we will be headed to the Cinders.