Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 05-17-2016, 09:28 PM   #15

Ours got screwed up. Lol we moved to ceiling and got the room but sofas are too high. I'm taking this Pos to a dealer for warranty. PUMA UNLEASHED....= NEVER AGAIN

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-17-2016, 10:42 PM   #16

Man, sorry to hear that. My buddies unit had plenty of travel, i guess they have different track lengths available.

Brentw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 09:48 AM   #17

I prob just took it up too high too. Was his a puma ?
Old 05-22-2016, 08:28 AM   #18

Don't recall the brand, but am sure his tracks were the same length as mine. My tracks are 93 inches tall.
Enough travel to get the height a still lower the couches to sit on.
Brentw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 10:12 AM   #19

Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kram2724 View Post
Ours got screwed up. Lol we moved to ceiling and got the room but sofas are too high. I'm taking this Pos to a dealer for warranty. PUMA UNLEASHED....= NEVER AGAIN
Can you tell us more about your problem. Typically the lower limit is adjustable via stops. Could be something easy/simple.

I've got a buddy with a Puma Unleashed, outside of an awning issue, it's been basically trouble free...
Old 05-22-2016, 11:26 AM   #20

Yeah this isn't the stops on mine it's literally all the way to the bottom of the whole rack system. Nowhere else for it to go. The main issues were with the dealer not so much the unit. But I'm starting to notice more and more quality issues. The cuts in the frame for generator and to run wire ect are terrible. They look like they gave a high school kid a cutting torch on his first day of shop class and turned him loose. Yes...it's that bad. Severa places not caulked and sealed right. Several places where wood is just flat out exposed to the weather and rain. Several switches that don't work and have no idea what they even go to from the day we brought it home. Led awning light has never worked since new. We ordered this thing and waited over 2 months and get it and several things don't work or are missing all together.

DO THEY EVEN HAVE A QUALITY CONTROL DEPT?!?

Also I have speakers that are standard package that they left out. Several things just not there. Cabinets don't stay **** in transit. The garage or the master bedroom have heat ducts?!?!?! (Mod Edit)

First time lifting bed for storage area the piston locked and and ripped out of the wood. Literally first lift. Let's see I'm sure I can think of more.
Old 05-23-2016, 02:56 PM   #21

Wink Another option . . .

You are aware that the sofa beds can also be hung vertically along the wall taking the 8 or so inches out of the top of the rig, it does take op side room but it gives the inches you seem to need. There are pins in the hinges on both sides of the sofa bracket that you pull. Then lift up slightly and lower them so they hang vertically.

Here is a pic from the 2016 brochure on my Fuzion 420, should be the same thing on yours. Also another showing 90" vs. normal setup of 79"
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Garage Bunk Options.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	272.7 KB
ID:	127957   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sofa hanging vertically.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	289.8 KB
ID:	127958  

lonewolftx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 12:24 AM   #22

Nope not on the Pumas. I was told u could when ordered but come to find out these you can't. It's a straight solid bracket. No hinge, no pins.
Old 05-24-2016, 03:40 AM   #23

omg

Dang... :-(
I feel for you man. This is ridiculous. Do you have any recourse with the dealer?
In my experience, dealers never win lawsuits...ever. They won't admit that, but they know it. So usually one angry letter from a lawyer gets things moving in your direction.

Your experience has actually changed my game plan.

Going to get my toys first...and test fit them into the thing before I buy it.
Old 05-24-2016, 01:05 PM   #24

That dealer is a pain in the ass I don't have enough time in my life to explain about them. But I hammer them every chance I get. Hell the factory doesn't even stand by their mess up by installing too low. They want me to miss a day of work. Drive 12 round trip for them to move up and then not reimburse me for anything.