Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 09-23-2003, 06:55 PM   #15

PROBABLY THE ONE AT TRAVELLAND USA OFF THE 5 FREEWAY. I LIVE IN SAN DIEGO ABOUT 25 MILES EAST OF DOWNTOWN. I HAVE TWO QUADS AND WAS WONDERING IF THEY WOULD FIT OK IN A 21 FOOTER. BY A TAPE MEASURE THEY SHOULD BE OK. , BUT I WAS GOING BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN THE 23' AND THE 21'. THATS ABOUT THE MAX I CAN PARK AT MY PLACE. I HAVE A 14 YEAR OLD WHOS LOOKING FOR A 125CC BIKE IF YOU KNOW OF ANYONE . THANKS

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-30-2003, 02:33 PM   #16

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that my hubby and I finally got our 21' Attitude toy hauler back! It looks just great!

We are so very thrilled to have it back in our driveway!

The RV mechanic told me that we were very lucky, that our trailer came very close to being totalled. Yikes! ...not because of extensive damage exactly, but because of the place where the car hit (on the back corner and not straight on) and the type of frame it has. He was very impressed with our trailer. We just liked the layout, the weight and the price!

I'll update my webpage very soon with some new pictures and some interior pictures (didn't have it long enough to take interior pictures before the accident!)

Now just as soon as all these &$%* fires are put out, we'll take it out! (We had a slight drizzle today, yippee!)

Desertlover, did you ever buy a toy hauler?

sooze

Old 11-06-2003, 06:22 PM   #17

Hey Sooze, Glad to hear from you. And congradulations on getting your trailer back. To answer your question , yes and no. I went to Diamond VAlley rv in Hemet and ordered a 23 footer. Good price. I wanted the outside speakers so I had to order one from the "factory".Two weeks approx. Well to make a long story longer...I gave them a $ 1000 deposit and went to sign the sales contract. It then occured to me that I would be on the hook for something I didn't have yet. So They gave me two days to think about it . The more I thought about signing a contract for something that I couldn't touch the more nervous I got. The sales guy told me that even though they had my deposit if I didn't sign a contract he would not guarentee that they would hold the trailer if and when it came in. The more I thought the more I came to the conclusion that this was crappy customer service.So I checked with some dealers down here in San Diego and they told me that a deposit holds your trailer. period .No contract needed. The sales guy at Diamond Valley got huffy when I told him that I didn't understand his lack of customer service .So we agreed to disagree and they sent back my deposit and tore up the contract. So I'm still in the market but have soured alittle for now. I was going to call Dallon, the owner of Attitude and let him know the kind of service I received from the dealer but haven't got around to it. What do you think? Was I out of line for not wanting to be on the hook for a product that I couldn't touch? Let me know.I still like the Attitude but am alittle gun shy of not having a local dealer. Hemet is a hour and a half from my house and Carls is two hours .Its along way to go if I need warranty work. Take care -Jon p.s. if anyone else has a opinion feel free to comment.
Old 11-06-2003, 07:10 PM   #18

Hmmm....that's a tough question. I'm pretty sure I would have felt the same way though. A young couple from down the street dropped in on us and asked us about our Attitude. They had been out to Diamond Valley too. They pretty much had a similar opinion of the sales staff. They bought a 21' from Carl's a couple of weeks ago.

As for warranty work, Carl's is about an hour from us too. ...keep your fingers crossed! :-)

So were you looking at a 23' front sleeper? If that was the one you were buying, how much did that model weigh? I would have liked to have the front sleeper, but it would have probably meant needing a bigger truck.

We are SO happy to have our trailer back, just in time too, the Lake Elsinore Grand Prix is this weekend!

Good luck on your search.

sooze
Old 11-08-2003, 12:22 PM   #19

Hey Sooze - I was looking at the 23' front bathroom . The front bedroom didn't give me enough cargo area.I needed 12' minimum so I could pull my two quads straight in. The 23' gave me a good 14' clear without having to go into the kitchen area. I may get motivated to look here soon. The fires kept me busy down here also and we are finally getting back to normal. We are fortunate since we still have our house, barely but we do. Take care and Thanks for the reply. Jon
Old 06-13-2006, 09:22 AM   #20

On the other end of the spectrum, what do you all think about a larger trailer? I am looking at the 30 footer, but am not sure how much of a handful it will be when trying to get into some of the places I want to ride. I will be East coast based, and am new to trailer camping. To date, I just pull my 22 ft enclosed car hauler trailer that we camp out of, but am ready to step up to a little more comfort. I pull with an 06 Ram diesel quad cab.
Old 04-26-2007, 07:37 AM   #21

Attitude toyhaulers are easy to find online - just go to attitudetoyhaulers.com - You can also do a search for it and you will find many sites. We've had one for a year and so far no complaints. Good luck!