Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 08-16-2003, 07:07 PM   #1

Interested in if anyone owns a Attitude toyhauler and what they think about it. Thanks

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-16-2003, 07:07 PM   #2

Interested in if anyone owns a Attitude toyhauler and what they think about it. Thanks

Old 08-17-2003, 11:04 AM   #3
Zig

I did a google search, and found nothing. WOW, it must be new.

Better to Zig then Zag!
Tahoe Wanderer Wagon
Silverado 1500HD
Yamaha V-Max

Tahoe Wanderer Wagon
Zig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2003, 04:00 PM   #4

Real new - but the parent company is called Eclipse Recreational Products ( not on the web either) and the owner Dallon is very helpful and doesn't seemed to mind talking directly to the customer about his product. So far there is only three dealers selling the product now. WOuld love to talk to someone who owns the product. Thanks
Old 09-07-2003, 09:48 PM   #5

I had to register, so I could reply to your inquiry about "Attitude" toy haulers. My hubby and I bought a 21' foot Attitude toy hauler about 3 1/2 weeks ago. I would love to tell you that I've been camping in it several times, but unfortunately, it was smashed into less than 24 hours after we bought it, still connected to my F-150 right in front of my house! Truck and trailer were pushed about 18"! Since it IS so new, the repair shop is having difficulties getting parts, should be about 2 more weeks.

I can tell you that I looked at A LOT of toy haulers. We were somewhat limited by our truck, but I really LOVED the Attitude! It comes with everything. Mine has a front bath (nice size) and it has the new "dinette/booth" arrangement (also becomes a bed just like the sofa.)

We bought ours in Ontario, CA at Carl's Acres of Trailers. The salesman, Jerry, is a bit rough, but okay.

I really hope you get to see one.

Good luck!
Sue

You can take a peek at my trailer at My toy hauler UPDATED!

[This message was edited by sooze on Tue September 23 2003 at 08:56 PM.]
Old 09-10-2003, 01:36 PM   #6

From what I'm told the Attitude is from a company that has filed bankruptsy 4 times and comes back as a new name. Please check with others in the bussniess to be sure
Old 09-10-2003, 05:07 PM   #7
Administrator in Memoriam

Appalachian Campers
sooze and sdanney,

I noticed you both just signed up to join iRV2 and want to welcome you both to iRV2, we're really glad to have y'all here as a new members and are looking forward to reading your posts about your RVing experiences and adventures.

You'll find a great bunch of folks on this site who are very knowledgeable of RVing, the rigs we use, and the places we go in them.

As you'll both see, they are eager to help and share their knowledge and experiences with others.

Again, welcome to iRV2, we're glad you both joining.

Richard

2002 HitchHiker Discovery towed with a 2002 Ford Powerstroke Diesel F350 Lariat 4X4 CC 6 speed Dually.
Old 09-13-2003, 09:08 PM   #8

Thanks for the welcome Hitchhiker.
Old 09-14-2003, 11:21 AM   #9

Hi Sooze, I just wanted to reply to your post and tell you how sorry I was to see that your brand new toy hauler was smashed! What awful luck, but I'm glad neither one of you were in it and the driver wasn't hurt. What a way to start out!

Rhonda in NC, 2002 Jayco Talon ZX 28 Ft. Toyhauler, 2002 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic, 2003 Chevy 2500 HD Ext Cab 4x4, Duramax/Allison, Husband Allyn, and 2 teenaged daughters!! Nice Haul!

Rhonda in NC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2003, 11:52 AM   #10

Hey Sooze , I'm sorry also about your hauler. I've been up to Carls in the past to look at other brands and your right Jerry is a little gruff. Can I ask what you paid for yours. I'm looking at the 21' footer. I would appreciate it . So far the best price is $16250. Thanks
Old 09-21-2003, 11:56 AM   #11

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sdnanney:
From what I'm told the Attitude is from a company that has filed bankruptsy 4 times and comes back as a new name. Please check with others in the bussniess to be sure<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey sdnanney.Thanks for the heads up . I was wondering if you think your information is reliable? When i meet with the owner and toured the "factory" he told me he couldn't make them fast enough and the dealers I've talked to seemed to be selling them ok. Do you think the problems are finally worked out? Let me know what you think. Thanks
Old 09-22-2003, 03:26 PM   #12

Desertlover,
That's real close to what we paid. We're hoping to get our toy hauler back very soon. My hubby talked to the factory (hoping to speed along the supply of parts to the RV Doc) and they knew all about our trailer! They seemed genuinely upset by our bad luck and promised to do everything in their power to speed things along.

BTW, I don't worry about what sdnanney said. No matter what choices you make, there's always someone hoping to knock you behind the knees. He's entitled to his opinion. I try to keep myself surrounded by positive people, 'nuff said.

I will tell you that the RV Doc (the RV Repair Shop) is very impressed with our trailer, especially for the price. This guy has been in business for 25+ years, so HIS opinion IS important to me!

Good luck on whatever you get.

sooze
Old 09-23-2003, 03:38 PM   #13

Sooze - Thanks for the reply. I was impressed by the product also and I too have looked at alot of toyhaulers. But it is also reassuring to know what the mechanics think. I had a salesguy at another dealer tell me to buy the Attitude and it wasn't even his product. I'll let you know. McMahan has a 21' footer advertised at $15900. So I might have to take a road trip to that dealer too. What do you haul in yours? Jon
Old 09-23-2003, 04:53 PM   #14

We haven't hauled anything in it yet! But when we get it back, we'll bring along motorcycles, a 2003 Suzuki DRZ400e, a 1986 Honda CR 125 and sometimes a 1985 Kawasaki KLR 250. We'll probably be getting something newer to replace the 125. It was a "project bike" for my hubby, he bought it for $100.00 and re-did it for our 16 year old son to ride.

If you said where you live, I missed it. Are you planning on checking out McMahon's in Colton or Irvine?

Good luck on whatever you get.

Sue