Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
View Poll Results: Hi All! Glad to see you around these parts of iRV2. We hope your experience has been enjoyab
I Just Found This Place in The Last Few Days and Am Looking It Over 5 35.71%
I Found A Topic(s) That "Got My Goat" and Am Watching It (Them) Like a Hawk 1 7.14%
I Have Lurked Here For A While and Just Like Watching 8 57.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-31-2006, 09:37 PM   #15

Aaron:

Yeah...I knew that...I saw Eric's thread, and it seems there once again might be a migration. Maybe not...from what I saw, it was a pretty good convo going.

Honestly, we're not as active as...as Nibbles puts it- "the alternate channel"...but we can have some fun over here- and we will! You're a great poster over there, and would love to have you chime in as much as you can here!

See Ya!!

Sean

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-01-2006, 08:22 PM   #16

I have been checking out this site for a few weeks. I am in the process of buying a hauler and am wondering if it is a decent deal. The one we are looking at is a Eclipse Stellar 22 foot. The cost is around 27,000. Have a half ton chev so dont want to go too big. The trailer is new but is the price too high? Thanks, Jim

Old 04-01-2006, 09:19 PM   #17

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Slynjim91:
I have been checking out this site for a few weeks. I am in the process of buying a hauler and am wondering if it is a decent deal. The one we are looking at is a Eclipse Stellar 22 foot. The cost is around 27,000. Have a half ton chev so dont want to go too big. The trailer is new but is the price too high? Thanks, Jim </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Truth? The Stellar is the new Eclipse line, so I doubt many have any expiriance with it. The Attitude (also by Eclipse) is a WW clone, with cheaper parts. I was not impressed at all them, I wouldn't expect much more from this. I just did a quick search for the Stellar, and found a 26' for $25k... look
I'd say $27k for ANY 22' TH is high. Also, a 1/2 ton might not be enuf truck. I won't weight police here, but just triple check the weights, and dont believe a word the dealer says.
Old 04-02-2006, 08:52 PM   #18

Slynjim91:

Welcome to iRV2!! Glad to see ya here...

Looks like S@ndm@n is one who has looked at the Stellar- I haven't. But stick around and see if anyone else has any additional comments. There's a whole world out there of experience and variety, and it uslally doesn't take too long to be able to merge the two to come up with a good lead...

Good luck!

Sean
Old 04-02-2006, 09:15 PM   #19

Hi all, yes I have been lurking for awhile. I finally signed up yesterday. I really enjoy the pictures of mods that used to be here quite frequently.
Old 04-02-2006, 09:17 PM   #20

Hey WWFan...how did you get all those pictures and details of your toys in your posts?
Old 04-03-2006, 03:17 AM   #21
Administrator Emeritus

racegirl,WELCOME to irv2!!

Sean used Photshop and compiled his images then transferred them here in his signature...

He went camping yesterday,but I'm sure he'll be back to tell ya how he did it!

Thanks for stopping by.
rebelsbeach is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 06:57 AM   #22

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Sean used Photshop and compiled his images then transferred them here in his signature... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Racegirl:

First- welcome to iRV2!! Great to see ya over here! We may not have alot of 'quantity', but it is certainly overwhelmed by 'Quality'- which we hope you agree with!

Bob's on the mark there....best program I've bought in a long time- PhotoShop Elements 4.0. It's a pared down (basic) version of PhotoShop CS (which costs about $650) for only $89, and has more bells & whistles that you can shake a stick at. So.....what I did it just marry some of my favorite pics together, along with my narrative, all into one pic that I use for the signature. Great program!

Let me know if you need any more specifics...would be more than happy to help!

Sean
Old 04-03-2006, 05:29 PM   #23

Hi my name is Jeff and I have a toy hauler.......
Old 04-03-2006, 05:55 PM   #24

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jeff stevenson:
Hi my name is Jeff and I have a toy hauler....... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, all together, "Hi Jeff..."
Old 04-03-2006, 08:50 PM   #25

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jeff stevenson:
Hi my name is Jeff and I have a toy hauler....... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Jeff! Welcome to iRV2! What kind of TH you got? Have you got any ideas from this site that has/will help/helped?
Old 04-04-2006, 06:24 AM   #26

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WWFan:
Have you got any ideas from this site </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes - I need bigger speakers
Old 04-04-2006, 06:26 AM   #27

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WWFan:
Have you got any ideas from this site </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes - I need bigger speakers </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HA!!! So you're THAT Jeff!! Hey buddy! You threw me a curve with the "Full name"!! Hey...thanks again so very much for the speaker fix/rescue with the epoxy! You were definitely a lifesaver. And doggoneit- great to see ya over here! Have some fun, OK??

Sean
Old 04-04-2006, 06:48 AM   #28

Ok I fixed it - thanks for the welcome