Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-18-2016, 08:56 PM   #1

Augusta toy hauler coming soon

Saw on Augusta web site today that they will have a toy hauler soon Luxury Fifth Wheel RVs | Augusta RV | Full-time luxury 5th Wheels that feel like home! Augusta RV manufactures the monumental brands like Luxe and Ambition luxury recreational vehicles. Build yours today!

Was wondering if anyone had ant details or additional info on it...tks
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-19-2016, 05:11 PM   #2

Of course they are! I finally buy a TH last weekend and now they come out with a new one!!! Same dang thing happened with my boat... Guess I should have expected it...

Can't wait to see more details.
Cane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 06:41 AM   #3

Mid Atlantic Campers
Great news, looking forward to seeing what they offer.
soundman7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 07:33 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cane View Post
Of course they are! I finally buy a TH last weekend and now they come out with a new one!!! Same dang thing happened with my boat... Guess I should have expected it...

Can't wait to see more details.
i feel your pain, if i also would have known this i would prob have their new t/h in my driveway :(
meseahunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 10:15 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyf View Post
Saw on Augusta web site today that they will have a toy hauler soon Luxury Fifth Wheel RVs | Augusta RV | Full-time luxury 5th Wheels that feel like home! Augusta RV manufactures the monumental brands like Luxe and Ambition luxury recreational vehicles. Build yours today!

Was wondering if anyone had ant details or additional info on it...tks
Hi,
So I have been communicating with Augusta since February about this model, attached is a pdf of the original floor plan we were discussing....it will be interesting to see what the final build results are - I am very excited about this model and have been told they are thinking about taking it to Biketober fest in Daytona and will also display at the Tampa super show in January. We have circled our calendar for January!!!!

As a Harley - full dresser owner this type of hauler is exactly what we have been looking for, we have seen the Alpha Gold but was not impressed with the quality , finishes, etc...cant wait to see Augusta Luxe hauler model!!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf LF-42MG-dimensioned.pdf (55.3 KB, 253 views)
Old 10-02-2016, 03:43 PM   #6

I was hoping more for a DRV style RV. Luxury interior with a garage. What that PDF shows is the Lifestyle model. I'm sure with improvements, but I can't put a Smart car in it.
Old 10-07-2016, 09:06 PM   #7

Arrow It's Alive

https://www.facebook.com/AugustaRV
Good high quality looking rig, but the floor plan seems somewhat generic. Hope to get an up close look at it soon.
eskimobro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 01:43 AM   #8

Agree, that floorplan is the same as many others on the market, get to look sideways at the TV, no dining table that you don't have to set up/take down. meh. I was hoping for something different. I do like the steps though.
Old 10-11-2016, 05:43 AM   #9

Mid Atlantic Campers
Not what I was hoping for.
soundman7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 06:21 AM   #10

has anyone see this hauler live yet?

...there are 2 theater seat recliners directly across from the TV which would provide direct viewing for me and the wife....having to fold down a table when you are traveling doesn't seem to be that big a deal to me anyway, but we haven't had to do it yet either....

As stated we are going to the show in January to see it first hand, we don't want a toy hualer garage, they just take up so much space that you cant really live in full time. I know they have bunk options and screen porch options, etc. but its still a garage and that doesn't fit our needs as it will just be the 2 of us on the road for 6 months or so at a time...we just want something we can put the Harley in when we are going down the road, don't want another trailer or lift gate set up....we liked the concept with the alpha gold and saw one at a show, but the finishes left a lot to be desired....

having the high end finishes, upgraded furniture and sleep # bed, stacked washer dryer, residential grade appliances ... this is what the wife wants.. Having a full time grade 5th wheel with the ability to haul and have the HD to go and explore the areas we will visit, having the f450 also available for going to the grocery store, shopping, inclement weather, etc when using the bike is not feasible... that is what I want
Old 10-22-2016, 11:56 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmeris View Post
has anyone see this hauler live yet?

...there are 2 theater seat recliners directly across from the TV which would provide direct viewing for me and the wife....having to fold down a table when you are traveling doesn't seem to be that big a deal to me anyway, but we haven't had to do it yet either....

As stated we are going to the show in January to see it first hand, we don't want a toy hualer garage, they just take up so much space that you cant really live in full time. I know they have bunk options and screen porch options, etc. but its still a garage and that doesn't fit our needs as it will just be the 2 of us on the road for 6 months or so at a time...we just want something we can put the Harley in when we are going down the road, don't want another trailer or lift gate set up....we liked the concept with the alpha gold and saw one at a show, but the finishes left a lot to be desired....

having the high end finishes, upgraded furniture and sleep # bed, stacked washer dryer, residential grade appliances ... this is what the wife wants.. Having a full time grade 5th wheel with the ability to haul and have the HD to go and explore the areas we will visit, having the f450 also available for going to the grocery store, shopping, inclement weather, etc when using the bike is not feasible... that is what I want

Wife and I are looking for same thing and think we found on that may fit our needs. It is the grand design momentum 376th. It has the bedroom in back with a garage underneath for your bike

I asked Augusta if they would consider building a similar model to the grand design 376th and they said they would review and get back to me at a later date
Old 10-23-2016, 07:17 AM   #12

i also think it is a great design idea and have wanted to see it (momentum) in person, since as we all know pics always look better most of the time then the actual item in question..... yet every time we are at a dealer they say they don't stock it cause it does not sell??? this is my frustration with idiot dealers, the consumer suffers cause an idiot in the back office decides they do not wanna order a unit cause it might not sell quickly, then the potential buyer if left to drive outta their way to find one!!! this is why we probably won't see the augusta any time soon cause there are no shows by us that they will attend which leaves us driving many states away to "look" at it.... anyhoo, i am just one of those anal guys who "has to" see it in person so i can go over/in/through every inch of it with a fine tooth set of eyes to see just how those min wage "skilled" workers assembled it..... good luck
meseahunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 07:09 PM   #13

Ehhhh, without a full garage they lost me. Glad I bought my Cyclone.
Cane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 11:57 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyf View Post
Wife and I are looking for same thing and think we found on that may fit our needs. It is the grand design momentum 376th. It has the bedroom in back with a garage underneath for your bike

I asked Augusta if they would consider building a similar model to the grand design 376th and they said they would review and get back to me at a later date
I went to the 376th web site, very neat idea indeed, I like the front living room layout....I hope they have one of tthese at the tampa show so we can get a good comparison....not sure of the finishes however by looking at the pictures, I agree with the other post I have to see it, touch it, etc before I buy it...