RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 12-03-2018, 10:52 AM   #1

Tiffin Owners Club
Below floor Garage toy hauler

We are looking to transition from our motor home to an under floor garage toy hauler to bring our motorcycle with us. We are looking at the Momentum 376TH and the Jaco Northpoint 385THWS. Any input would be appreciated. Thank you!

bval is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-05-2018, 07:04 PM   #2

I love the design of the new "Under the bedroom floor" toy haulers; nice to have the living space inside without having to take the bike out. I'm a little surprised that no one has thought of this prior to the last couple of years, it seems like a perfect compromise.

We decided to go with the Cedar Creek Silverback 37RTH after looking at several of the others, you may want to check it out in your research. I like the positioning of the entry door on the CC, and the fact you can access the bathroom and the bedroom without having to open a slide. It has other nice features, like the toolbox drawers in the garage. I also love the layout of the front living room and kitchen.

We placed our order for ours on November 1st and are hoping to take delivery next week, so we are pretty excited right now to see it!

Good luck with your decision, hopefully I will be able to provide more first hand experience soon!

Edit: I forgot to mention that we are also going from a class A motorhome to a fifth wheel. It just seems to be a better choice for what we enjoy doing.

Old 12-05-2018, 07:08 PM   #3
Community Administrator

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Putting the toys inside the RV is the best point to this style RV.

Nothing competes with that. No extra trailer with the extra equipment/maint/cost.

When the area for the toy is unloaded, it becomes a dual purpose spaces to secure items for easy access and security.

Best luck
Kim and Steve, Mustang LCDR (USCG Ret), Outlaw #1193
https://www.irv2.com/attachments/signaturepics/sigpic84535_7.gif
WE LOVE OUR OUTLAW RV & OUTLAW MODS/FIXES
Scarab0088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 05:09 PM   #4

We are very happy with Grand Design. Dig in, look inside cabinets, underneath, etc. & See what you think. I think you will find they are nice rigs. They put thought into the designs such as duct work that isn't in the floor. Nice units.
Gigattime is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
floor, toy hauler