Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Old 07-14-2015, 09:01 AM   #1
Best Chocks Ever (IMHO)

I recently bought a Fuzion toy hauler to take my motorcycles with me on trips. I was anxious to find a chock system that a) would securely hold my BMW, and/or my Honda ST1300 or dirt bikes. b) one that would require minimum modification to the unit.

I believe I found it at Beast Tracks. I have just completed a 650 mile trip and nothing moved, the system holds itself onto the floor with J hooks into the TH's D rings and is removable when you arrive if you want living space to garage access.

Richard the owner of Beast Racks provided excellent customer service and made sure I was completely satisfied with his product, shipping was on time, billing was seamless.

If you are in the market for a way to tie down your bikes I'd encourage you to check out these.....

737Captain is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-15-2015, 03:57 PM   #2
Ford Super Duty Owner
Beast Racks - Customizable Motorcycle Rack Systems for Toyhaulers, Trailers, RVs, Trucks.

I've been looking for something like this that can utilize the factory D rings.

cb1000rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 09:41 PM   #3
I have been using Beast Racks for a couple of years now and can't say enough good about them. Be careful using factory installed D-Rings, they are only rated at 500 lbs. I had one pull out of the floor and discovered they only had 1 inch wood screws securing the plate. I installed heavy duty D-Rings that bolt through a top and bottom plate which I found at e-Trailer.com.
fr8dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 07:18 PM   #4
The one thing I did not like about the Beast Rack system was they did not offer a self locking chock option.

I load my motorcycles by myself and needed a way to hold the bike securely while I got off and attached the tie down straps.

I liked their concept but felt it was a little light in the way it was built; not to mention the $400+ price tag.

I managed to build my own rendition using locking wheel chocks for $150. It attaches very similar to the Beast Rack using j hooks but simply adds a little more meat to the system as a whole.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1437527878006.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	100786  
Way Of Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 07:34 PM   #5
Tiffin Owners Club

Way Of Life,
Really nice set up.I don't have a need for anything like this.I use the condor locking system for my Harley Trike when I load it on my tandem tow dolly but,I like to see things like this.Good Luck.
Billy & Millie (2013 Allegro 36 LA) USMC VET
2013 Hyundai GT, 08 Harley trike
Mastertow dolly/ Great Doxie- Gracie
papaw.1 is offline   Reply With Quote