Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-22-2013, 03:46 PM   #1

Newmar Owners Club
Best toy hauler need 2 bathrooms

Looking for fifth wheel toy hauler but i like the ones with the 2nd bathroom next to garage. Im not familiar with 5 th wheelers. And comments on good ones and ones to stay away from?
Wheres best place to look?
Im selling the class a and going to toy hauler any advice?
Ken326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-23-2013, 07:01 AM   #2

Voltage has a second bathroom but I did not see an exhaust fan. The fit and finish looked good.
rugersdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:41 AM   #3

We have the Voltage 3600 with a rear 1/2 bath. Very nice.

A couple other models also have a rear 1/2 bath in the voltage line.
mpierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:38 AM   #4

Texas Boomers Club
You might want to check out the Heartland Cyclone or Road Warrior. They offer several floorplans with two bathrooms.
Old 03-09-2013, 01:29 PM   #5

Send a message via Yahoo to poplejeune
We have the Voltage 3950, and we love it. Has inside/outside mini icebox, tv alll the works, the half bath has entry from both the garage and living room. Has a large pantry. What really sold us on it was all the room in master bedroom and the full body Paint. All the others have the bed slide, not leaving much room. This models has his/hers dresser drawers that slide out leaving plenty of room on one side and front of bed. We bought ours at Paw Paws Rv in 808 Memorial Blv. Picayune, Ms 39466. The jury is still out on this dealership, We had a very ROCKY start with service work.
poplejeune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 05:13 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by poplejeune View Post
We have the Voltage 3950, and we love it. Has inside/outside mini icebox, tv alll the works, the half bath has entry from both the garage and living room. Has a large pantry. What really sold us on it was all the room in master bedroom and the full body Paint. All the others have the bed slide, not leaving much room. This models has his/hers dresser drawers that slide out leaving plenty of room on one side and front of bed. We bought ours at Paw Paws Rv in 808 Memorial Blv. Picayune, Ms 39466. The jury is still out on this dealership, We had a very ROCKY start with service work.
Ditto. We have a 3950 also and love it.
hitman007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 10:49 AM   #7

Looking

I'm looking for a Voltage 3950 specific forum. Any exist? I'm picking mine up in 2 weeks. So far have found a few posts in this forum about this specific rig.
VoltageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 11:14 AM   #8

I have not seen a good Voltage forum.
Have an account over at Dutchman and the posting there is sparse.
Old 07-27-2013, 11:26 AM   #9

Thor Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoltageGuy View Post
I'm looking for a Voltage 3950 specific forum. Any exist? I'm picking mine up in 2 weeks. So far have found a few posts in this forum about this specific rig.
Here is one that is nice
Dutchmen Owners
eightydid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 02:51 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by eightydid View Post
Here is one that is nice
Dutchmen Owners
Thanks for that. I'll investigate.
Old 07-27-2013, 11:33 PM   #11

After investigating, I've found the recommended forum to be quite useful. Some good folks over there, and have found a lot of specific info on Voltage 3950. Thanks again for that link.
Old 08-09-2013, 05:15 PM   #12

service work on voltage

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman007 View Post
Ditto. We have a 3950 also and love it.
We just purchased a 2013 Voltage 3800, took it out for one 3 day trip and had to bring it back to Al's trailer sales in Salem Oregon, they ordered a new slide and we still have not gotten it back, were very dissapointed with our service from Al's. Any suggestions on how to get them more motivated to help us since they have already "made the sale"?
Eeyore1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 07:53 AM   #13

Today is the day. The big day. The biggest day ever for me. We'll be in Riverside at 0930 to drop off our old Vortex trailer and pick up the new Voltage 3950. I've got my lists, my tools, everything I need to check things out ahead of time. I've been documenting everything so far on MyVoltageRV.com so check that out if you want.

As for getting a dealer to do what they need to do after the sale, you simply call the general manager and have a nice conversation, letting them know you know their legal obligation. If they don't respond favorably, I'd go to the city or county where they're licensed and file a complaint, but first let the GM know you're going to do this. You'll be calling and writing, then you'll be calling the local press, newspaper and TV, and letting them know about how this dealership works so hard to make the sale, then sits on stuff afterward. It's bad publicity. It may be a threat in the beginning, but if they won't step up, then someone needs to know their game is slack and they need to step it up or be benched.

You have more power than you think you. Use it. Don't let crappy dealerships get away with lousy warranty service.

That said, I certainly hope my new rig doesn't have major issues. If it does, I'll be taking it to a different repair center anyway. Not the dealership. Too far away to go there anyway.

Hope this helps. Now get on over and check out MyVoltageRV.com even if you don't have a Voltage! It's growing, and I've posted some good stuff on extending your RV's battery life.
Old 08-10-2013, 07:57 AM   #14

I've been spending a lot of time on MyVoltageRV and haven't been here as often as I should. I'll be here more often, as this forum has many more users than dutchmenowners. But that site is growing, and it's specific to Dutchmen, but not specific to the Voltage. There is no Voltage specific forum, except maybe the one I'm working on, which isn't really a forum per se, but a blog. You can leave comments there just like you can here. It' just not threaded like this forum, but close. Anyway. Here to help, and thanks to all for posting what you do, and helping out the way you do. Excellent group of people in the RV world.