Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Old 05-26-2005, 06:11 PM   #15
Send a message via MSN to FatDog
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">how the heck could you tell what & where that was? You must have cheated some! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
i'll admit to cheating a wee bit. (i found where he had posted the picture in the PHOTOS area, since those pics can be made bigger)
I was very intrigued when i initially saw Bubba's initial small picture because i could see what i thought was diamond plate on the ceiling of the inside of his living area!!! And i thought, man, this guy diamond plated the inside ceiling of his toyhauler! upon reading his PHOTO area pic, he described it as the lower storage area.
Couple great ideas have been shown here, ehhh......, TyCreek's and Bubba's ideas, not the diamond plate thing

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">...Now the tables will just have to go! Just as did the carpet! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
and what did you recarpet with? or did you do a Line-X/carpet combo?

F350 PSD 4x4 SRW, BanksBrake, FOX res shocks, MagHytec, DP tuner, JohnWood tranny;
'63 hog; ChrisCraft Launch VP8.1 ;
3 hound dogs
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-26-2005, 07:28 PM   #16
Ford Super Duty Owner
Haven't done additional line-X, rhino, poly or whatever coating yet... as the factory coating is pretty good for now ... won't do diamond plating for sure but possibly consider something similar for back side walls up a couple feet?

We did pick up 2 leather rugs approx 4x6 ea that we thought were quite unique and had a really neat feel. They roll up nice and tight and yet roll out flat and sturdy for use!

We've had carpeting in other RV's and swore we'd never have full carpet again. The dogs of course must have their big sheepskin rug thing that goes at the back and another, more ground worthy, one for outside. Oh, and they also like to curl up in their own chairs by the fire too. Spoiled!

Anyway most of the exposed gray floor is or can be covered during use by an easy or interesting something if/when needed!

15 Thor Axis 24.2
TyCreek is offline   Reply With Quote