Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-23-2005, 01:16 PM   #1

This information is provided upon the request from WWFan.

A hunting lease is obtained by going to a land owner and asking him to at lease let you hunt on the weekends.

Once you got your lease the next requirement to join Bubba's Double Barrel and CornJug Club is animal identification. The main purpose of deer hunting is to put meat in the freezer.

Just for you WWFan, here is what a Texas Whitetail spike buck looks like.

Next week we will cover bird identification for those of you that may be interested in joining my club.

WW FS2300
twinbubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-23-2005, 01:16 PM   #2

A hunting lease is obtained by going to a land owner and asking him to at lease let you hunt on the weekends.

Once you got your lease the next requirement to join Bubba's Double Barrel and CornJug Club is animal identification. The main purpose of deer hunting is to put meat in the freezer.

Next week we will cover bird identification for those of you that may be interested in joining my club.

WW FS2300
Old 08-23-2005, 01:28 PM   #3

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
Bubba,
you might not know this, but sometimes city-slickers like us out here west of the Mason-Dixon Line in Southern California, don't know much about hunting ... but i want to try to become good enough to someday join your Club.

here is a picture i shot out my front door early this morning, and i am having a little trouble identifying the animals as good as you probably can ...

Is this is a raccoon riding on the back of mountain lion which is frolicking in the woods playfully with some deer.?????
Is this pretty common i guess ??

Glad to see the Bubba's Double barrel and CornJug Club up and running.

Danny "FatDog" Boone
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 02:21 PM   #4

You're wrong, that's a ringtail cat playing leapfrog with a longtailed bobcat and two jackalopes. That's why you need to join my club and take the animal identification class 101.

WW FS2300
Old 08-23-2005, 03:58 PM   #5

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by twinbubba:

Next week we will cover bird identification for those of you that may be interested in joining my club. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Man...I'm sorry, but all I see there are RibEye Steaks and a set of horns to send back to some needy Texan with a hood ornament-lacking Cadillac! Never would have figgered that for vennison...and it looks like a cannon would be the more likely ammunition to use to knock it down!

But since you brought it up, there's this strange-named bird that appeared in our newspaper's Outdoor section that I'm wondering if you've ever seen...

Maybe it's some kind of woodpecker?!
WWFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 04:16 PM   #6

Sean,

I lost that bird last week and that's the add I placed. Have you seen it? Small reward for it's return...

Clark

2005 F350 PSD CC DRW Tow Boss
C.CARNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 04:24 PM   #7

Ha!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

Yeah! I saw it- right in the newspaper! If I send ya the pic, you send me money?! (oh...ah...oh...LMAO...caaatchhh b r e a t h ...).

Whew...
Old 08-23-2005, 04:55 PM   #8

Yeah I've missed the little bugger, he's my alarm clock. Pecks on the patio cover every morning, same time.

He left the hot desert looking for cooler climate in Yucipia...

Clark

2005 F350 PSD CC DRW Tow Boss
C.CARNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 06:38 PM   #9

Hey some guy just invited me on a lease for this deserted island Wanna Join Me?

06 LE 3505
Grizwald2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 06:39 PM   #10

oooo...dino hunting...now I'm pretty sure Larry hasn't done THAT before!!! (Can you name your dinosaurs?!)
Old 08-23-2005, 06:47 PM   #11

Yeah but smoke would be comming out of my putor after working so hard to correct all my spelling errors!

06 LE 3505
Old 08-23-2005, 06:51 PM   #12

Spelling errors...smelling errors...who gives a rat's pa-tu-tee? We'll let you know when you're so off base that we gotta send out some F16's to bring ya back in!!!
Old 08-23-2005, 06:57 PM   #13

That's F-18's Sean, come on get your services Aircraft right. We don't need no puny F-16's They can't even land on a carrier

Don

06 LE 3505
Old 08-23-2005, 07:03 PM   #14

Gonna get yourself in Rods situation if you keep that up

Don

06 LE 3505