Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-25-2006, 07:06 PM   #1
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Just thought I'd note that the toyhauler forum in IRV2 has died, or so it appears!
Vette Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-25-2006, 07:06 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Just thought I'd note that the toyhauler forum in IRV2 has died, or so it appears!
Old 03-26-2006, 03:40 AM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

Ford Super Duty Owner
Hey guys, how about jumping in here and keeping poor 'ol Tom some company. It has been a long winter and time to get all of the toys out and haul them....

Ken
Amateur Radio Operator (KE5DFR)|No Longer Full-Time! - 2023 Cougar 22MLS toted by 2022 F150, 3.5L EcoBoost Tow Max FX4 Lariat Travel with one Standard Schnauzer and one small Timneh African Gray Parrot, retired mechanical engineer
TXiceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 04:10 PM   #4

Probably everyone is outside getting the rigs ready for the summer.
Chet
Old 03-27-2006, 04:21 PM   #5

Fleetwood Owners Club
sorry guys I have to change all my bookmarks to class A, Ford, and Fleetwood. I am picking up the
"entry level" coach this Thursday. now to figure out the cargo trailer and what to do about going from 150 to 60 gallons of water. I found locally a 65 gal water drum, will a rv water pump draw with 6 ' hoses sitting above the drum?

steve
connor2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 02:44 PM   #6

I think the So. Cal. peeps are having fun in the desert Tom. It's snowing here again today.
high desert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 06:58 PM   #7
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
You know HD, I hope you are right. We are getting close to starting our camping season so I hope that is what the deal is. This forum is about as dead as it can get without a few of us to keep it going. Even our illustrious leader and drop down mod Sean hasn't been around. Man, If it wasn't for my having to resurrect my 98 Terry I would really be having withdrawals. I still miss all the fun we used to have here though. But hey, up in the high desert the snow ought to be melting, Time to get going.
Old 03-29-2006, 07:29 AM   #8

Senoir Tomas!

Didn't you mother teach you how to play with yourself when the other kids are out?

Sorry...we HAVE been out enjoying the So Cal weather this last weekend...the get-together at Spot SH had a rig count of 36! The week before was rife with an ungodly amount of work for me trying to get my air compressor project done on the SLC, and when my DW gets back tonight from England with the digital camera, I'll be able to take some pics and get 'em posted here.

Hey...and BTW Tommy Boy...I don't see any pics of your new Terry- wassup with that? That'd keep you busy for at least a hour or so!

Hope you're keeping warm...the storm that just rolled through here was quite the rainmaker- should be heading your way in the next day or so!

Sean
WWFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 09:46 AM   #9
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Hey...and BTW Tommy Boy...I don't see any pics of your new Terry- wassup with that? That'd keep you busy for at least a hour or so! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Well, if you'd quit sending all that lousy weather my way I'd take some. Actually we'll take all the water you can send since its been so dry here. We're taking the Terry out this weekend so I'll try and get some good ones.

Glad you've been enjoying the new trailer but thought I might have to get a search party together in case you got lost. Didn't want you out there wandering around in the desert with nothing to drink.
Old 03-29-2006, 09:53 AM   #10

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">We're taking the Terry out this weekend so I'll try and get some good ones. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Opps...I wouldn't do that without checking your weather- this storm was a pretty good one and there's supposed to be another one on Friday! Sorry...just can't help NOT sharing some of our 'wetness' with ya Tom- wouldn't want you to shrivel up and blow away!
WWFan is offline   Reply With Quote